Skid-Steer and Mini Excavator Hammers
Cat D series Hammer Highlights
- Ultra high blow rates mean greater productivity in concrete and asphalt applications.
- Nitrogen membrane accumulator is a self-contained design for constant power during the piston stroke.
- Simplified design of the D-Series small hammers ensures a lower owning and operating cost and improved serviceability.
- Single bushing design combines three bushings into one for a slip fit that is field replaceable.
- D-Series Hammers have an enclosed housing with dampens vibration, protects the power cell, eliminates side plate cross bolts and reduces noise level during hammer operation.
Model shown represents features of Medium HEX Hammers except where indicated.
Click on the thumbnails to view larger image