Continuous Haulage Systems can be tailored for your specific projection, and can be easily installed in new or existing operations. They are as reliable and trouble-free as any piece of face equipment available today.
- Up to 34.5-tonne-per minute / 38-ton-per-minute capacity
- Attached or detached systems (with hopper)
- 0.8-m / 30-in or 1-m / 36-in conveyor widths
- Internal gear-driven crawler drive assemblies
- Forged 0.4-m / 14-in or 0.5-m / 19-in pads to maximize tramming power and minimize ground pressure
- Mobile bridge carrier feeder-breaker (MBC/Feeder Breaker) to size material for ease of transport on conveyor belts