Cat 3500 offshore generator sets are specifically designed for drilling and production operations offshore. Decades of experience powering offshore vessels and platforms make have evolved into a product that offers proven performance, low emissions, high durability, and low owning and operating costs.Applications for 3500 offshore generator sets include main power, essential services power, and emergency power on-board drilling and production rigs and vessels.Cat generator sets are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty.Cat 3512C (HD) offshore generator set. Ratings: 1550-1700 ekW (1938-2125 kVA) @ 60 Hz (1800 rpm). Meets IMO Tier II emission standards.
|Minimum Rating||1938.0 kVa 1550.0 ekW||More Less|
|Maximum Rating||2125.0 kVa 1700.0 ekW||More Less|
|Emissions||IMO Tier II IMO Tier II||More Less|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged-Aftercooled Turbocharged-Aftercooled||More Less|
|Fuel System||EUI EUI||More Less|
|Engine Control||ADEM A3 ADEM A3||More Less|
|Oil Change Interval||1000.0 hr 1000.0 hr||More Less|
|Weight||33300.0 lb 14975.0 kg||More Less|
|Stroke||8.5 in 215.0 mm||More Less|
|Bore||6.7 in 170.0 mm||More Less|
|Displacement||3574.0 in3 59.0 L||More Less|
- Developed specifically to meet the demands of oil and gas applications - Proven reliability and durability - Robust diesel strength design prolongs life and lowers owning and operating costs - Market-leading power density - Designed to perform in oilfield conditions, including high ambient and high altitude applications - Long overhaul life proven in oilfield applications - Core engine components designed for reconditioning and reuse at overhaul
- Inner-outer base mounting configuration simplifies rig integration - Wide range of attachments enable configuration flexibility - Inner base three-point generator mounting maintains factory alignment - Single lifting point simplifies installation work
- ADEM A3 engine management system provided engine control, monitoring, and protection.
- E-stop pushbutton on instrument panel - Air shutoff and explosion relief valves available - Configurable alarm, derate, and shutdown set points - Extra alarms, inputs, and outputs available
For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meet your project needs with custom factory generator sets and mechanical packages. Cat engines, generators, controls, radiators, and transmissions can be custom designed and matched in collaboration with our local dealers to create unique solutions. Custom packages are globally supported and are covered by a one year warranty after startup.
- More than 2,200 dealer outlets- Cat factory-trained dealer technicians service everyaspect of your Cat petroleum product- Worldwide parts availability, service, and warranty- Preventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore-failure options- S•O•SSM program matches your oil and coolant samplesagainst Caterpillar set standards to determine:• Internal engine component condition• Presence of unwanted fluids• Presence of combustion by-products• Site-specific oil change interval
Ownership of these manufacturing processes enablesCaterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products.
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.