Cat C15 ACERT engines are the ideal solution for your demanding operations in the oilfield. Decades of field operation and intense research and development allow Cat C15 ACERT engines to deliver excellent performance with low operating costs and emissions.Applications powered by C15 ACERT engines include workover rigs, pump skids, nitrogen units, acidizing units, cementing units units, blenders, and hydraulic power units. Cat engines are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty.C15 ACERT water-cooled manifold engines, with ratings: 400-403 bkW (536-540 bhp) @ 1800-2000 rpm meet IMO Tier II, U.S. EPA Marine Tier 3 emissions standards. They are available using U.S. EPA and EU Flexibility, and for other regulated and non-regulated areas.
|Minimum Rating||536.0 bhp 400.0 bkW||More Less|
|Maximum Rating||540.0 bhp 403.0 bkW||More Less|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged-Aftercooled Turbocharged-Aftercooled||More Less|
|Displacement||928.0 in3 15.2 L||More Less|
|Flywheel and Flywheel Housing||SAE No. 1 SAE No. 1||More Less|
|Flywheel Teeth||113 (SAE 1) 113 (SAE 1)||More Less|
|Stroke||6.7 in. 171.0 mm||More Less|
|Bore||5.4 in 137.0 mm||More Less|
|Emissions||IMO Tier II Certified, Marine Tier 2 Certified, Marine Tier 3 Capable IMO Tier II Certified, Marine Tier 2 Certified, Marine Tier 3 Capable||More Less|
• Standard water-cooled manifolds reduce skin temperature by up to 500°C when compared to standard dry manifold• Air inlet shutoff enables emergency shutoff• Spark arresting muffler option decreases risk of fire• Industry-standard ADEM A4 control system improves operator interface
• SCAC and REMAC cooling options increase flexibility and ease of installation• Optimized for demanding well service applications• - Workover, pumping, cementing, blending, and acidizing• Maintains high power over broad range of operating speeds, improving performance• Steady torque rise provides superior load acceptance• Optimized ambient and altitude capabilities for operating flexibility
Meets today’s emissions requirements for well service applications• - IMO Tier II, Marine Tier 2, Marine Tier 3 capable
• World-class reliability and durability• Improved serviceability versus the competition• Industry-leading component overhaul life• Rugged Caterpillar testing on all components improves uptime
ADEM A4 control system providing integrated ignition, speed governing, protection, and controls, including detonationsensitive variable ignition timing. ADEM A4 has improved: user interface, display system, shutdown controls, and system diagnostics.
For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meet your exact needs with a factory custom package. Cat® engines, generators, enclosures, controls, radiators, transmissions, aftertreatment solutions — anything your project requires — can be custom designed and matched to create a one-of-a kind solution. Custom packages are globally supported and are covered by a one-year warranty after startup
• Caterpillar has a full line of engine-transmission packages that can be fully integrated with your axle, hydraulics, and operator interface.• - C15 ACERT™ Cat optimized transmission matches: TH35-E81, CX31-P600, CX35-P800• Hazardous Location Certification of the Cat transmission is currently the responsibility of the OEM/packager
• More than 2,200 dealer outlets• Caterpillar factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your petroleum engine• Caterpillar parts and labor warrantyPreventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore-failure options
Ownership of these manufacturing processes enables Caterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products.- Cast engine blocks, heads, cylinder liners, and flywheel housings- Machine critical components- Assemble complete engine
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.