Cat HazPak simplify equipment installation and certification in hazardous locations. They are factory-certified power units for use in applications with potentially explosive environments.
When the job takes you into a hazardous location, Cat® HazPak engines are ready. Our complete range of services and engine packages cover both industry standards and your operation with maximum safety. Cat C4.4 HazPaks are hazardous location power units that are the ideal solution for specialized and demanding operations in the oilfield. Units are hazardous-location certified from the factory to minimize installation design, time, and cost. HazPaks are certified to operate in potentially explosive environments. Cat hazpaks are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty. Cat C4.4 HazPak. Rating: 39-112 bkW (52-151 bhp) @ 1500-2200 rpm.
|Minimum Rating||52.0 bhp 39.0 bkW||More Less|
|Maximum Rating||151.0 bhp 112.0 bkW||More Less|
|Peak Torque at Speed||273 N•m (201 lb-ft) @ 1500 rpm 273 N•m (201 lb-ft) @ 1500 rpm||More Less|
|Displacement||265.5 in3 4.4 L||More Less|
|Aspiration||Naturally aspirated or turbocharged-aftercooled Naturally aspirated or turbocharged-aftercooled||More Less|
|Governor and Protection||Woodward Woodward||More Less|
|Weight, Net Dry (approx)||2138.0 lb 970.0 kg||More Less|
|Oil Change Interval||500 500||More Less|
|Rotation (from flywheel end)||Counterclockwise Counterclockwise||More Less|
|Flywheel and Flywheel Housing||SAE 3 SAE 3||More Less|
|Stroke||5.0 in 127.0 mm||More Less|
|Bore||4.13 in 105.0 mm||More Less|
|Emissions||U.S. EPA Marine Tier 2, CCNR Stage 2 U.S. EPA Marine Tier 2, CCNR Stage 2||More Less|
• Standard factory certifications improve worksite safety - Class I Division 2 (NEC 500), Class I Zone 2 (NEC 505) - ATEX Directive (94/9/EC) Group IIA - Category 3G (Zone 2) Temperature Class T3. • Certified flameproof intake system to prevent any internal explosions from propagating to external atmosphere • ATEX designed and tested exhaust system, compliant to EN 1834-1
• Factory-certified package for hazardous location applications allow simplified rig certification for OEM • Maintains high power over broad range of operating speeds, improving performance • Steady torque rise provides superior load acceptance • Optimized ambient and altitude capabilities for operating flexibility
• Meets today’s emission standards for well service applications - CCNR Stage 2/U.S.A. 40 CFR Part 94 Marine Tier 2
• Improved serviceability versus the competition • Industry-leading component overhaul life • Rugged Caterpillar testing on all components improves uptime
• More than 2,200 dealer outlets • Caterpillar factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your petroleum package • Caterpillar parts and labor warranty
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.