Cat HazPak simplify equipment installation and certification in hazardous locations. They are factory-certified power units for use in applications with potentially explosive environments.
When the job takes you into a hazardous location, Cat® HazPak engines are ready. Our complete range of services and engine packages cover both industry standards and your operation with maximum safety. Cat C18 ACERT HazPaks are hazardous location power units that are the ideal solution for specialized and demanding operations in the oilfield. Units are hazardous-location certified from the factory to minimize installation design, time, and cost. HazPaks are certified to operate in potentially explosive environments. Cat hazpaks are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty. Cat C18 ACERT HazPak. Rating: 533 bkW (715 bhp) @ 2100 rpm.
|Minimum Rating||715.0 bhp 533.0 bkW||More Less|
|Maximum Rating||715.0 bhp 533.0 bkW||More Less|
|Peak Torque at Speed||2809 N•m (2072 lb-ft) @ 1500 rpm 2809 N•m (2072 lb-ft) @ 1500 rpm||More Less|
|Displacement||1106.0 in3 18.1 L||More Less|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged-Aftercooled Turbocharged-Aftercooled||More Less|
|Governor and Protection||Electronic ADEM™ A4 Electronic ADEM™ A4||More Less|
|Weight, Net Dry (approx)||8137.0 lb 3691.0 kg||More Less|
|Oil Change Interval||250 hours 250 hours||More Less|
|Rotation (from flywheel end)||Counterclockwise Counterclockwise||More Less|
|Flywheel and Flywheel Housing||SAE 0 or 1 SAE 0 or 1||More Less|
|Stroke||7.2 in 183.0 mm||More Less|
|Bore||5.7 in 145.0 mm||More Less|
|Flywheel Teeth||136 (SAE 0), 113 (SAE 1) 136 (SAE 0), 113 (SAE 1)||More Less|
|Emissions||IMO Tier II IMO Tier II||More Less|
• Standard factory certifications improve worksite safety - ATEX Directive (94/9/EC) Group II - Category 3G (Zone 2) with Mechanical Gas Group IIA, Electrical IIC and Temperature Class T3. • Certified flameproof intake system to prevent any internal explosions from propagating to external atmosphere • Industry-standard ADEM A4 control system improves operator interface
• Factory-certified package for hazardous location applications allow simplified rig certification for OEM • Maintains high power over broad range of operating speeds, improving performance • Steady torque rise provides superior load acceptance • Optimized ambient and altitude capabilities for operating flexibility
• Meets today’s emission standards for well service applications - IMO II
• Improved serviceability versus the competition • Industry-leading component overhaul life • Rugged Caterpillar testing on all components improves uptime
• More than 2,200 dealer outlets • Caterpillar factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your petroleum engine • Caterpillar parts and labor warranty
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.