Cat® Dealer Service
Buy any piece of Cat® equipment and also get the full support and commitment of your local Cat Dealer.Contact your local dealer
Oil and gas drilling is a complex task that requires specialized power generation equipment. Cat 3500 generator sets with Dynamic Gas Blending offer the lowest owning and operating cost in drilling applications. They are specifically designed for drilling operations of electric AC rigs and combine decades of field experience of the 3500 platform with the latest electronics to ensure highest performance, optimum dual fuel operation, low emissions, and simplified operator interface. Cat generator sets are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty. 3512C land drilling generator set with dynamic gas blending kit. Ratings: 1045 ekW (1492 kVA) @ 60 Hz (1200 rpm). Meets U.S. EPA Tier 2 equivalent emission standards. Available using U.S. EPA Flexibility and for other regulated and non-regulated areas.
|Emissions||U.S. EPA Nonroad Tier 2 U.S. EPA Nonroad Tier 2||More Less|
|Engine Control and Protection||ADEM A3 ADEM A3||More Less|
|Generator||SR4B SR4B||More Less|
|Voltage||600 600||More Less|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged-Aftercooled Turbocharged-Aftercooled||More Less|
|Bore||6.69 in 170.0 mm||More Less|
|Stroke||7.48 in 190.0 mm||More Less|
|Displacement||3158.0 in3 52.0 L||More Less|
|Fuel System||EUI EUI||More Less|
|Oil Change Interval||500.0 hr 500.0 hr||More Less|
|Weight||31864.0 lb 14453.0 kg||More Less|
|Generator Set Control||EMCP 4.4 EMCP 4.4||More Less|
- Developed specifically to meet the demands of oil and gas applications - Latest electronics for enhanced safety, performance, and user interface - Proven reliability and durability - Robust base design for high durability and ideal for loading/unloading operations - Market-leading power density - Rugged, oversized cooling system for 50°C ambient capability at rated power - Long overhaul life proven in oilfield applications - Core engine components designed for reconditioning and reuse at overhaul
- Inner-outer base mounting configuration simplifies rig integration - Wide range of attachments enable configuration flexibility - Inner base three-point generator mounting maintains factory alignment - Single lifting point simplifies installation work
- E-stop pushbutton on instrument panel - Air shutoff and explosion relief valves available - Configurable alarm, derate, and shutdown set points - Extra alarms, inputs, and outputs available
For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meet your project needs with custom factory generator sets and mechanical packages. Cat engines, generators, controls, radiators, and transmissions can be custom designed and matched in collaboration with our local dealers to create unique solutions. Custom packages are globally supported and are covered by a one year warranty after startup.
- Every Cat generator set is full-load tested to ensure proper engine performance. - Standard configurations are assembled, tested, and validated as a package to ensure performance, reliability and durability.
- More than 2,200 dealer outlets - Cat factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your Cat petroleum product - Worldwide parts availability, service, and warranty - Preventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore- failure options - S•O•SSM program matches your oil and coolant samples against Caterpillar set standards to determine: • Internal engine component condition • Presence of unwanted fluids • Presence of combustion by-products • Site-specific oil change interval
Ownership of these manufacturing processes enables Caterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products.
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.