Cat® Dealer Service
Buy any piece of Cat® equipment and also get the full support and commitment of your local Cat Dealer.Contact your local dealer
Cat C9 ACERT engines are the ideal solution for your demanding operations in the oilfield. Decades of field operation and intense research and development allow Cat C9 ACERT engines to deliver excellent performance with low operating costs and emissions.Equipment powered by C9 ACERT engines include workover rigs, pump skids, acidizing units, cementing units, coil tubing units, and hydraulic power units. Cat engines are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty.C9 ACERT water-cooled manifold engines, with ratings: 242-254 bkW (325-340 bhp) @ 2200 rpm meet IMO Tier II, EPA Non-road Tier 3 equivalent and EU Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. They are available using U.S. EPA and EU Flexibility, and for other regulated and non-regulated areas.
|Minimum Rating||325.0 bhp 243.0 bkW||More Less|
|Maximum Rating||340.0 bhp 254.0 bkW||More Less|
|Governor and Protection||Electronic (ADEM™ A4) Electronic (ADEM™ A4)||More Less|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged-Aftercooled Turbocharged-Aftercooled||More Less|
|Displacement||538.0 in3 8.8 L||More Less|
|Flywheel and Flywheel Housing||SAE 1 or 2 SAE 1 or 2||More Less|
|Flywheel Teeth||113 (SAE 1), 134 (SAE 2) 113 (SAE 1), 134 (SAE 2)||More Less|
|Rotation (from flywheel end)||Counterclockwise Counterclockwise||More Less|
|Stroke||5.9 in. 149.0 mm||More Less|
|Bore||4.4 in 112.0 mm||More Less|
|Emissions||EPA and CARB Non-Road Tier 3,EU Stage IIIA, EPA Marine Tier 2, IMO Tier II EPA and CARB Non-Road Tier 3,EU Stage IIIA, EPA Marine Tier 2, IMO Tier II||More Less|
- Proven reliability and durability- Robust diesel strength design prolongs life and lowersowning and operating costs- Broad operating speed range- PTO drive options provide flexible access to auxiliarypower for pumps and other needs
ADEM A4 engine management system integrates speed control, air/fuel ratio control, and ignition/detonationcontrols into a complete engine management controlsystem with integrated digital ignition, engine protectionand monitoring
- Water-cooled exhaust manifold and turbo maintainATEX-compliant skin temperature during operation- Air Inlet shut-off enables emergency shut-off foroperator
- Front, right, and rear dipstick- Remote oil and fuel filters- 12V and 24V electronic systems to improve applicationflexibility
- Air inlet for cold starting capability- Messenger display for operator friendly diagnostics- Spark arresting muffler
For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meetyour exact needs with a factory custom package. Cat®engines, generators, enclosures, controls, radiators,transmissions — anything your project requires — can becustom designed and matched to create a one-of-a kindsolution. Custom packages are globally supported andare covered by a one-year warranty after startup
Caterpillar has a full line of engine/transmission packagesthat can be fully integrated with your axle, hydraulics, andoperator interface. Cat transmissions deliver continuousoperation under full load, smooth shifting at any speed,and maximum up time, with unmatched durability andeasy maintenance.
Large variety of factory installed engine attachmentsreduces packaging time
Every engine is full-load tested to ensure proper engineperformance.
- More than 2,200 dealer outlets- Cat factory-trained dealer technicians service everyaspect of your petroleum engine- Cat parts and labor warranty- Preventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore-failure options- S•O•SSM program matches your oil and coolant samplesagainst Caterpillar set standards to determine:- Internal engine component condition- Presence of unwanted fluids- Presence of combustion by-products- Site-specific oil change interval
Ownership of these manufacturing processes enablesCaterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products.- Cast engine blocks, heads, cylinder liners, and flywheelhousings- Machine critical components- Assemble complete engine
For all your petroleum power requirements, visitwww.catoilandgasinfo.com.