Production of oil and gas in the oilfield can be a challenge when utility power is not available. The Caterpillar product line of oilfield gas generator sets provides the ideal solutions for this challenge. Engines are designed to run on low to no-cost well site gas without sacrifice on performance. These generator sets allow customers to significantly reduce fuel cost and avoid the expense and logistics of diesel fuel deliveries. Plus, they are designed to withstand the harsh conditions in the oilfield and feature a heavy-duty construction ideal for loading and unloading operations. Cat generator sets are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty. CG137-12 oilfield gas generator set. Rating: 400 ekW (500 kVA) @ 60 Hz (1800 rpm). Standard Configuration meets U.S. EPA Tier II Nonroad Mobile Emissions standards and Available for NSPS emission standards in non-attainment areas via design to order process.
U.S. EPA Tier II Nonroad Mobile Emissions Certified. Available for NSPS compliance via Design to Order processU.S. EPA Tier II Nonroad Mobile Emissions Certified. Available for NSPS compliance via Design to Order process
- Fuel flexibility enables operation on a wide range of gas quality — from wellhead gas to pipeline quality natural gas - Engine ratings developed to accept low-quality gas down to Cat MN 30 - Oversized SR4B generator optimized for block load acceptance and motor starting applications - Package design and fuel flexibility allow minimum site preparation and low installation cost - Heavy-duty base with tow bars and forklift pockets ideal for loading, transport, and unloading operations - Open-skid configuration designed to integrate drop-over enclosure - 4-point lifting structure
- Superior gas engine transient capability • 50% G1 ISO 8528 load step • 30% G2 ISO 8528 load step - Heavy-duty split core cooling system with low power draw and high ambient capability
- 0.5 g NSPS site compliance with stationary capability in non-attainment areas - Included factory-installed air-fuel ratio control and three-way catalyst
- Tough and durable, built specifically for conditions in the oilfield - Rugged design optimized for harsh oilfield environments
- ADEM A4 control system provides integrated ignition, speed control, and protection - Latest EMCP 4.3 controls for integrated engine-generator control, enhanced functionality, and simplified operator interface - Optional EMCP 4.4 controls enable paralleling of up to eight units
− Entire package covered under a one-year Caterpillar warranty − Warranty includes all components and content
For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meet your project needs with custom factory generator sets and mechanical packages. Cat engines, generators, controls, radiators, and transmissions can be custom designed and matched in collaboration with our local dealers to create unique solutions. Custom packages are globally supported and are covered by a one year warranty after startup.
Product Support Offered Through the Global Cat Dealer Network
- More than 2,200 dealer outlets - Cat factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your Cat petroleum product - Worldwide parts availability, service, and warranty - Preventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore- failure options - SOSSM program matches your oil and coolant samples against Caterpillar set standards to determine: Internal engine component condition Presence of unwanted fluids Presence of combustion by-products Site-specific oil change interval
Over 80 Years of Engine Manufacturing Experience
Ownership of these manufacturing processes enables Caterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products.
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.