Cat HazPak simplify equipment installation and certification in hazardous locations. They are factory-certified power units for use in applications with potentially explosive environments.
When the job takes you into a hazardous location, Cat® HazPak engines are ready. Our complete range of services and engine packages cover both industry standards and your operation with maximum safety.Cat C9 ACERT HazPaks are hazardous location power units that are the ideal solution for specialized and demanding operations in the oilfield. Units are hazardous-location certified from the factory to minimize installation design, time, and cost. HazPaks are certified to operate in potentially explosive environments.Cat hazpaks are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty.Cat C9 ACERT HazPak. Rating: 254 bkW (340 bhp) @ 2200 rpm.
|Minimum Rating||340.0 bhp 254.0 bkW||More Less|
|Maximum Rating||340.0 bhp 254.0 bkW||More Less|
|Peak Torque at Speed||1450 N•m (1469 lb-ft) @ 1450 rpm 1450 N•m (1469 lb-ft) @ 1450 rpm||More Less|
|Displacement||537.96 in3 8.82 L||More Less|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged-Aftercooled Turbocharged-Aftercooled||More Less|
|Governor and Protection||Electronic ADEM™ A4 Electronic ADEM™ A4||More Less|
|Weight, Net Dry (approx)||5095.0 lb 2311.0 kg||More Less|
|Oil Change Interval||250 hours 250 hours||More Less|
|Rotation (from flywheel end)||Counterclockwise Counterclockwise||More Less|
|Flywheel and Flywheel Housing||SAE No. 1 or 2 SAE No. 1 or 2||More Less|
|Stroke||5.9 in 149.0 mm||More Less|
|Bore||4.3 in 110.0 mm||More Less|
|Flywheel Teeth||113 (SAE 1), 134 (SAE 2) 113 (SAE 1), 134 (SAE 2)||More Less|
|Emissions||EPA & CARB Non-Road Tier 3, EU Stage IIIA, EPA Marine Tier 2, IMO II EPA & CARB Non-Road Tier 3, EU Stage IIIA, EPA Marine Tier 2, IMO II||More Less|
• Standard factory certifications improve worksite safety- ATEX Directive (94/9/EC) Group II- Category 3G (Zone 2) with Mechanical Gas Group IIA, Electrical IIC and Temperature Class T3.• Certified flameproof intake system to prevent any internal explosions from propagating to external atmosphere• Industry-standard ADEM A4 control system improves operator interface
• Factory-certified package for hazardous location applications allow simplified rig certification for OEM• Maintains high power over broad range of operating speeds, improving performance• Steady torque rise provides superior load acceptance• Optimized ambient and altitude capabilities for operating flexibility
• Meets today’s emission standards for well service applications- IMO II- EPA Marine Tier 2- EPA Non-road Tier 3, EU Stage IIIA
• Improved serviceability versus the competition• Industry-leading component overhaul life• Rugged Caterpillar testing on all components improves uptime
• More than 2,200 dealer outlets• Caterpillar factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your petroleum engine• Caterpillar parts and labor warranty
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.