Cat HazPak simplify equipment installation and certification in hazardous locations. They are factory-certified power units for use in applications with potentially explosive environments.
When the job takes you into a hazardous location, Cat® HazPak engines are ready. Our complete range of services and engine packages cover both industry standards and your operation with maximum safety.Cat C15 ACERT HazPaks are hazardous location power units that are the ideal solution for specialized and demanding operations in the oilfield. Units are hazardous-location certified from the factory to minimize installation design, time, and cost. HazPaks are certified to operate in potentially explosive environments.Cat hazpaks are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty.Cat C15 ACERT HazPak. Rating: 400 bkW (536 bhp) @ 1800-2000 rpm.
|Minimum Rating||536.0 bhp 400.0 bkW||More Less|
|Maximum Rating||536.0 bhp 400.0 bkW||More Less|
|Peak Torque at Speed||2428 N•m (1791 lb-ft) @ 1350 rpm 2428 N•m (1791 lb-ft) @ 1350 rpm||More Less|
|Displacement||928.0 in3 15.2 L||More Less|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged-Aftercooled Turbocharged-Aftercooled||More Less|
|Governor and Protection||Electronic ADEM™ A4 Electronic ADEM™ A4||More Less|
|Weight, Net Dry (approx)||6735.0 lb 3055.0 kg||More Less|
|Oil Change Interval||500 hours 500 hours||More Less|
|Rotation (from flywheel end)||Counterclockwise Counterclockwise||More Less|
|Flywheel and Flywheel Housing||SAE No. 1 SAE No. 1||More Less|
|Stroke||6.7 in 171.0 mm||More Less|
|Bore||5.4 in 137.0 mm||More Less|
|Flywheel Teeth||113 (SAE 1) 113 (SAE 1)||More Less|
|Emissions||IMO Tier II Certified, EPA Marine Tier 2 Certified, EPA Marine Tier 3 (2013) IMO Tier II Certified, EPA Marine Tier 2 Certified, EPA Marine Tier 3 (2013)||More Less|
• Standard factory certifications improve worksite safety- Class I Division 2 (NEC 500), Class I Zone 2 (NEC 505)- ATEX Directive (94/9/EC) Group II- Category 3G (Zone 2) with Mechanical Gas Group IIA, Electrical IIC and Temperature Class T3.• Electrical harness and connectors are certified as intrinsically safe for Zone 2 and for protection against flame propagation• Certified flameproof intake system to prevent any internal explosions from propagating to external atmosphere• Industry-standard ADEM A4 control system improves operator interface
• Factory-certified engines for hazardous location applications allow simplified rig certification for OEM• Optimized for demanding well service applications- Workover, pumping, cementing, blending, and acidizing• Maintains high power over broad range of operating speeds, improving performance• Steady torque rise provides superior load acceptance• Optimized ambient and altitude capabilities for operating flexibility
• Meets today’s emission standards for well service applications- IMO Tier II, EPA Marine Tier 2- Marine Tier 3 (2013)
• Improved serviceability versus the competition• Industry-leading component overhaul life
• More than 2,200 dealer outlets• Caterpillar factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your petroleum engine• Caterpillar parts and labor warranty
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.