Cat® Dealer Service
Buy any piece of Cat® equipment and also get the full support and commitment of your local Cat Dealer.Contact your local dealer
Oil and gas drilling is a complex task that requires specialized power generation equipment. Cat 3500 generator sets are specifically designed for drilling operations of electric AC rigs. They combine decades of field experience of the 3500 platform with technology in electronics to ensure highest performance, low emissions, and simplified operator interface. Cat generator sets are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty. 3508B land drilling generator set. Ratings: 835 ekW (1194 kVA) @ 50 Hz (1500 rpm). Not emissions certified, available for non-regulated areas.
|Minimum Rating||835.0 ekW 835.0 ekW||More Less|
|Maximum Rating||835.0 ekW 835.0 ekW||More Less|
|Emissions||Non-certified Non-certified||More Less|
|Engine Control and Protection||ADEM A3 ADEM A3||More Less|
|Generator||SR4B SR4B||More Less|
|Voltage||600 600||More Less|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged-Aftercooled Turbocharged-Aftercooled||More Less|
|Bore||6.69 in 170.0 mm||More Less|
|Stroke||7.48 in 190.0 mm||More Less|
|Displacement||2111.0 in3 34.5 L||More Less|
|Fuel System||EUI EUI||More Less|
|Oil Change Interval||500.0 hr 500.0 hr||More Less|
|Weight||33846.0 lb 15352.0 kg||More Less|
- Developed specifically to meet the demands of oil and gas applications - Proven reliability and durability - Robust diesel strength design prolongs life and lowers owning and operating costs - Market-leading power density - Designed to perform in oilfield conditions, including high ambient and high altitude applications - Long overhaul life proven in oilfield applications - Core engine components designed for reconditioning and reuse at overhaul
- Inner-outer base mounting configuration simplifies rig integration - Wide range of attachments enable configuration flexibility - Inner base three-point generator mounting maintains factory alignment - Single lifting point simplifies installation work
- ADEM A3 engine management system provided engine control, monitoring, and protection.
- E-stop pushbutton on instrument panel - Air shutoff and explosion relief valves available - Configurable alarm, derate, and shutdown set points - Extra alarms, inputs, and outputs available
For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meet your project needs with custom factory generator sets and mechanical packages. Cat engines, generators, controls, radiators, and transmissions can be custom designed and matched in collaboration with our local dealers to create unique solutions. Custom packages are globally supported and are covered by a one year warranty after startup.
- Every Cat generator set is full-load tested to ensure proper engine performance. - Generator sets are assembled, tested, and validated as a package to ensure performance, reliability and durability.
- More than 2,200 dealer outlets - Cat factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your Cat petroleum product - Worldwide parts availability, service, and warranty - Preventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore- failure options - S•O•SSM program matches your oil and coolant samples against Caterpillar set standards to determine: • Internal engine component condition • Presence of unwanted fluids • Presence of combustion by-products • Site-specific oil change interval
Ownership of these manufacturing processes enables Caterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products.
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.