Cat® Dealer Service
Buy any piece of Cat® equipment and also get the full support and commitment of your local Cat Dealer.Contact your local dealer
|Minimum Rating||1320.0 ekW 1320.0 ekW||More Less|
|Maximum Rating||1320.0 ekW 1320.0 ekW||More Less|
|Emissions||Non-certified Non-certified||More Less|
|Engine Control and Protection||ADEM A3 ADEM A3||More Less|
|Generator||SR4B SR4B||More Less|
|Voltage||600 600||More Less|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged-Aftercooled Turbocharged-Aftercooled||More Less|
|Bore||6.69 in 170.0 mm||More Less|
|Stroke||7.48 in 190.0 mm||More Less|
|Displacement||4210.0 in3 69.0 L||More Less|
|Fuel System||EUI EUI||More Less|
|Oil Change Interval||500.0 hr 500.0 hr||More Less|
|Weight||41469.0 lb 18810.0 kg||More Less|
- Robust design provides prolonged life and lower owning and operating costs- Designed for maximum performance on low pressure pipeline natural gas• One electronic control module handles all engine functions: ignition, governing, air fuel ratio control, and engine protection- Gas engines can be configured to run from many gases directly from the field. Some gas, depending on quality, may need to be treated prior to being injected into the cylinder. Using the locally sourced natural gas reduces fuel transport costs as well as site traffic and dust normally associated with the transportation of diesel fuel to drilling sites. - Fuel costs contribute a significant portion of the charges incurred over the life of the engine.- Using a gas engine instead of a diesel can greatly lower the overall cost of operation.
- Gas engines can be placed in most areas with little or no aftertreatment and reach very low emission levels- Meets most worldwide emissions requirements down to 0.5 g/bhp-hr NOx level without aftertreatment.
- Proven reliability and durability- Rugged engine, generators, radiator, and bases are a result of years of experience in the oilfield- Assembled, tested, and validated as a package to minimize vibration and maximize component life- Generator designed to accommodate the rigors of oilfield applications– Cat® SR4B generator is designed to match performance and output characteristics of Cat engines– Two-bearing, anti-friction, close coupled design to provide additional robustness against alignment issues– Insulation system provides virtually twice the instantaneous surge withstand capacity by using Mica turn taped magnet wire instead of glass covered magnet wire– Three-point mounting system provides protection to the generator set’s driveline and alignment
For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meet your project needs with custom factory generator sets and mechanical packages. Cat engines, generators, controls, radiators, and transmissions can be custom designed and matched in collaboration with our local dealers to create unique solutions. Custom packages are globally supported and are covered by a one year warranty after startup.
- Every Cat generator set is full-load tested to ensureproper engine performance.- Standard configurations are assembled, tested, andvalidated as a package to ensure performance, reliabilityand durability.
- More than 2,200 dealer outlets- Cat factory-trained dealer technicians service everyaspect of your Cat petroleum product- Worldwide parts availability, service, and warranty- Preventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore-failure options- S•O•SSM program matches your oil and coolant samplesagainst Caterpillar set standards to determine:• Internal engine component condition• Presence of unwanted fluids• Presence of combustion by-products• Site-specific oil change interval
Ownership of these manufacturing processes enablesCaterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products.
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.