Cat® Dealer Service
Buy any piece of Cat® equipment and also get the full support and commitment of your local Cat Dealer.Contact your local dealer
|Minimum Rating||536.0 bhp 400.0 bkW||More Less|
|Maximum Rating||536.0 bhp 400.0 bkW||More Less|
|Governor and Protection||Electronic ADEM™ A4 Electronic ADEM™ A4||More Less|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged-Aftercooled Turbocharged-Aftercooled||More Less|
|Displacement||928.0 in3 15.2 L||More Less|
|Flywheel and Flywheel Housing||SAE No. 1 SAE No. 1||More Less|
|Flywheel Teeth||113 (SAE 1) 113 (SAE 1)||More Less|
|Rotation (from flywheel end)||Counterclockwise Counterclockwise||More Less|
|Stroke||6.7 in. 171.0 mm||More Less|
|Bore||5.4 in 137.0 mm||More Less|
|Emissions||IMO Tier II Certified, Marine Tier 2 Certified, Marine Tier 3 Capable IMO Tier II Certified, Marine Tier 2 Certified, Marine Tier 3 Capable||More Less|
• Standard factory certifications improve worksite safety• - Class I Division 2 (NEC 500)• - Class I Zone 2 (NEC 505)• - ATEX Directive (94/9/EC) Group II• - 3G Environments (Zone 2) with Gas Group IIA• - Electrical IIC and Temperature Class T3• Electrical harness and connectors are certified as intrinsically safe for Zone 2 and for protection against flame propagation• Certified flameproof intake system to prevent any internal explosions from propagating to external atmosphere• Industry-standard ADEM A4 control system improves operator interface• Fully certified engine for easy integration to other certified components and systems• Additional NEC/ATEX components available for fail-safe auxiliary system monitoring• Customer harness, messenger display, hand throttle control and auxiliary temperature sensors• Certified optional components for skid integration• Class 1 Division 2 alternator, ATEX-approved alternator, gear-driven air compressor, fan belts, and exhaust gas cooler connection option• Certified automatic engine shutdown system
• Factory-certified engines for hazardous location applications allow simplified rig certification for OEM• Optimized for demanding well service applications• Workover, pumping, cementing, blending, and acidizing• Maintains high power over broad range of operating speeds, improving performance• Steady torque rise provides superior load acceptance• Optimized ambient and altitude capabilities for operating flexibility• Engine certified to maintain T3 skin temperatures for up to 50°C ambient applications
Meets today’s emissions requirements for well service applications• IMO Tier II, Marine Tier 2, Marine Tier 3 capable
• World-class reliability and durability• Factory-certified engines reduce OEM’s overall certification costs• Improved serviceability versus the competition• Industry-leading component overhaul life• Rugged Caterpillar testing on all components improves uptime
ADEM A4 control system providing integrated ignition, speed governing, protection, and controls, including detonationsensitive variable ignition timing. ADEM A4 has improved: user interface, display system, shutdown controls, and system diagnostics
For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meet your exact needs with a factory custom package. Cat® engines, generators, enclosures, controls, radiators, transmissions, aftertreatment solutions — anything your project requires — can be custom designed and matched to create a one-of-a kind solution. Custom packages are globally supported and are covered by a one-year warranty after startup.
• Caterpillar has a full line of engine-transmission packages that can be fully integrated with your axle, hydraulics, and operator interface.• - C15 ACERT™ Cat optimized transmission matches: TH35-E81, CX31-P600, CX35-P800• Hazardous Location Certification of the Cat transmission is currently the responsibility of the OEM/packager.
• More than 2,200 dealer outlets• Caterpillar factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your petroleum engine• Caterpillar parts and labor warranty. Preventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore-failure options
Ownership of these manufacturing processes enables Caterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products.- Cast engine blocks, heads, cylinder liners, and flywheel housings- Machine critical components- Assemble complete engine
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.