Caterpillar is leading the power generation marketplace with Power Solutions engineered to deliver unmatched flexibility, expandability, reliability, and cost-effectiveness.
|Emissions/Fuel Strategy||U.S. EPA Stationary Emergency Certified U.S. EPA Stationary Emergency Certified||More Less|
· Robust high speed block design provides prolonged life and lower owning and operating costs
· Designed for maximum performance on low pressure gaseous fuel supply
· Simple open chamber combustion system for reliability and fuel flexibility
· Matched to the performance and output characteristics of engine
· Industry-leading mechanical and electrical design
· Industry-leading motor starting capabilities
The EMCP controller features the reliability and durability you have come to expect from your Cat equipment. EMCP 4 is a scalable control platform designed to ensure reliable generator set operation, providing extensive information about power output and engine operation. EMCP 4 systems can be further customized to meet your needs through programming and expansion modules.
· Wide range of bolt-on system expansion attachments, factory designed and tested
· Flexible packaging options for easy and cost effective installation
Cat dealers provide extensive post-sale support including maintenance and repair agreements. Cat dealers have over 1,800 dealer branch stores operating in 200 countries. The Cat® S•O•S℠ program cost effectively detects internal engine component condition, even the presence of unwanted fluids and combustion by-products
· Fully prototype tested
· Field proven in a wide range of applications worldwide
· Certified torsional vibration analysis available
For all your gas power requirements, visit www.catgaspower.com