With a robust, rental-ready construction, the XQ60 is designed to be easily transported around project sites safely and efficiently. A smaller footprint saves space and provides installation versatility on worksites. The XQ60 is capable of 500-hour oil change intervals, which likewise increases uptime, lowers maintenance costs and consumes fewer parts and oil making it friendlier for the environment.
|Length without Trailer||106.5 in 2705.0 mm||More Less|
• Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards and CARB certified for non-road mobile applications at all 60 Hz ratings
• Four-stroke diesel engine combines performance and excellent fuel economy with minimum weight
• Matched to the performance and output characteristics of Cat diesel enginessingle phase.
• Electronic control panel provides power metering, protective relaying, engine and generator parameter viewing, and expanded AC metering
• 110% spill containment of all engine fluids
• Rugged, corrosion-resistant construction: - Galvanealed, sheet steel body panels with zinc phosphate pre-treatment prior to polyester powder coating
• Three-position switch for easy selection of desired output (480/277V 3-phase, 208/120V 3-phase, or 240/120V single phase)
• Product Link™ Generation (PLG) hardware provides two-way communication for remote control and equipment monitoring via cellular or hardwired network
Caterpillar Electric Power is excited to introduce you to our latest generator set sizing software, Cat® Electric Power SpecSizer. Considering factors such as site conditions, load characteristics and required performance, SpecSizer provides accurate and timely technical data, robust load models and optimized algorithms to assist in specifying a properly sized generator set to best meet your power needs.Learn More
Find product comparisons, technical data, product sizing and more using our technical information portal specifically created for consultants, architects, engineers, and owners.Learn More