Cat C27 ACERT engines are the ideal solution for your demanding operations in the oilfield. Decades of field operation and intense research and development allow Cat C27 ACERT engines to deliver excellent performance with low operating costs while meeting the tightest environmental requirements. This is an ideal engine for applications that require Tier 4 Final emissions certifications in well service application such as well stimulation, pump skids, nitrogen units, acidizing units, blenders, and hydraulic power units. Cat engines are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty. C27 ACERT engines, with ratings: 597-708 bkW (800-950 bhp) @ 1800 rpm are designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards. This information about Emissions describes the particular rating's emissions technology. For more information about emissions certification, please contact your local Cat dealer.
|Minimum Rating||800.0 bhp 597.0 bkW||More Less|
|Maximum Rating||950.0 bhp 708.0 bkW||More Less|
|Governor and Protection||ADEM A4 ADEM A4||More Less|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged-Aftercooled Turbocharged-Aftercooled||More Less|
|Displacement||1648.0 in3 27.0 L||More Less|
|Flywheel and Flywheel Housing||SAE No. 0 SAE No. 0||More Less|
|Flywheel Teeth||136 136||More Less|
|Rotation (from flywheel end)||Counterclockwise Counterclockwise||More Less|
|Stroke||6.0 in. 152.4 mm||More Less|
|Bore||5.4 in 137.7 mm||More Less|
|Emissions||U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final||More Less|
|Cooling System||15.9 gal 60.0 L||More Less|
- Designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emissions requirements. - On-engine NOx reduction system with optimized piston, ring, liner, and fuel system configuration to reduce NOx while minimizing in-cylinder sooting - Aftertreatment features diesel oxidation catalyst - Meets Tier 4 Final emissions requirements four years early, achieving environmental benefits earlier than required.
- Proven reliability and durability of engine and aftertreatment - Broad operating speed range - High power density - PTO drive options provide flexible access to auxiliary power for pumps and other needs
- Optimized fuel consumption - Maintenance-free aftertreatment
ADEM A4 control system providing integrated ignition, speed governing, protection, and controls, including detonation-sensitive variable ignition timing. ADEM A4 has improved: user interface, display system, shutdown controls, and system diagnostics.
For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meet your project needs with custom factory generator sets and mechanical packages. Cat engines, generators, controls, radiators, and transmissions can be custom designed and matched in collaboration with our local dealers to create unique solutions. Custom packages are globally supported and are covered by a one year warranty after startup.
- Caterpillar has a full line of engine-transmission packages that can be fully integrated with your axle, hydraulics, and operator interface. - Please contact Application Support Center for details.
Every engine is full-load tested to ensure proper engine performance
- More than 2,200 dealer outlets - Caterpillar factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your petroleum engine - Caterpillar parts and labor warranty - Preventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore-failure options - S•O•SSM program matches your oil and coolant samples against Caterpillar set standards to determine: - Internal engine component condition - Presence of unwanted fluids - Presence of combustion by-products - Site-specific oil change interval
Ownership of these manufacturing processes enables Caterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products.
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.