Cat® Dealer Service
Buy any piece of Cat® equipment and also get the full support and commitment of your local Cat Dealer.Contact your local dealer
Cat C27 ACERT engines are the ideal solution for your demanding operations in the oilfield. Decades of field operation and intense research and development allow Cat C27 ACERT engines to deliver excellent performance with low operating costs while meeting the tightest environmental requirements. This is an ideal engine for applications that require Tier 4 Final emissions certifications in land mechanical drilling equipment such as mud pumps. Cat engines are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty. Cat C27 ACERT Diesel Engine. Ratings: 597-708 bkW (800-950 bhp) @ 1800 rpm are designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards.
|Minimum Rating||800.0 bhp 597.0 bkW||More Less|
|Maximum Rating||950.0 bhp 708.0 bkW||More Less|
|Emissions||U.S. EPA Non-road Tier 4 Final U.S. EPA Non-road Tier 4 Final||More Less|
|Rated Speed||1800.0 RPM 1800.0 RPM||More Less|
|Bore||5.4 in 137.7 mm||More Less|
|Stroke||6.0 in 152.4 mm||More Less|
|Displacement||1648.0 in3 27.0 L||More Less|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged-Aftercooled Turbocharged-Aftercooled||More Less|
|Governor and Protection||ADEM A4 ADEM A4||More Less|
|Engine Weight, net dry||6151.0 lb 2790.0 kg||More Less|
|Oil Change Interval||250 250||More Less|
|Rotation (from flywheel end)||Counterclockwise Counterclockwise||More Less|
|Flywheel and Flywheel Housing||SAE No. 0 SAE No. 0||More Less|
|Flywheel Teeth||136 136||More Less|
|Minimum Cooling System (engine only)||15.9 gal 60.0 L||More Less|
- Designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emissions requirements. - On-engine NOx reduction system with optimized piston, ring, liner, and fuel system configuration to reduce NOx while minimizing in-cylinder sooting - Aftertreatment features diesel oxidation catalyst - Meets Tier 4 Final emissions requirements four years early, achieving environmental benefits earlier than required.
- Proven reliability and durability of engine and aftertreatment - Broad operating speed range - High power density - PTO drive options provide flexible access to auxiliary power for pumps and other needs
- Optimized fuel consumption - Maintenance-free aftertreatment
ADEM A4 control system providing integrated ignition, speed governing, protection, and controls, including detonation-sensitive variable ignition timing. ADEM A4 has improved: user interface, display system, shutdown controls, and system diagnostics.
For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meet your exact needs with a factory custom package. Cat® engines, generators, enclosures, controls, radiators, transmissions, aftertreatment solutions — anything your project requires — can be custom designed and matched to create a one-of-a kind solution. Custom packages are globally supported and are covered by a one-year warranty after startup.
- Caterpillar has a full line of engine-transmission packages that can be fully integrated with your axle, hydraulics, and operator interface. - Please contact Application Support Center for details.
Every engine is full-load tested to ensure proper engine performance
- More than 2,200 dealer outlets - Caterpillar factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your petroleum engine - Caterpillar parts and labor warranty - Preventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore-failure options - S•O•SSM program matches your oil and coolant samples against Caterpillar set standards to determine: - Internal engine component condition - Presence of unwanted fluids - Presence of combustion by-products - Site-specific oil change interval
Ownership of these manufacturing processes enables Caterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products. - Cast engine blocks, heads, cylinder liners, and flywheel housings - Machine critical components - Assemble complete engine
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.