Cat® Dealer Service
Buy any piece of Cat® equipment and also get the full support and commitment of your local Cat Dealer.Contact your local dealer
Cat C9 ACERT engines are the ideal solution for your demanding operations in the oilfield. Decades of field operation and intense research and development allow Cat C9 ACERT engines to deliver excellent performance with low operating costs and emissions. Equipment powered by C9 ACERT engines include workover rigs, pump skids, acidizing units, cementing units, coil tubing units, and hydraulic power units. Cat engines are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty. C9 ACERT water-cooled manifold engines, with ratings: 242-254 bkW (325-340 bhp) @ 2200 rpm meet IMO Tier II, EPA Non-road Tier 3 equivalent and EU Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. They are available using U.S. EPA and EU Flexibility, and for other regulated and non-regulated areas.
|Minimum Rating||325.0 bhp 243.0 bkW||More Less|
|Maximum Rating||340.0 bhp 254.0 bkW||More Less|
|Governor and Protection||Electronic (ADEM™ A4) Electronic (ADEM™ A4)||More Less|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged-Aftercooled Turbocharged-Aftercooled||More Less|
|Displacement||538.0 in3 8.8 L||More Less|
|Flywheel and Flywheel Housing||SAE 1 or 2 SAE 1 or 2||More Less|
|Flywheel Teeth||113 (SAE 1), 134 (SAE 2) 113 (SAE 1), 134 (SAE 2)||More Less|
|Rotation (from flywheel end)||Counterclockwise Counterclockwise||More Less|
|Stroke||5.9 in. 149.0 mm||More Less|
|Bore||4.4 in 112.0 mm||More Less|
|Emissions||EPA and CARB Non-Road Tier 3,EU Stage IIIA, EPA Marine Tier 2, IMO Tier II EPA and CARB Non-Road Tier 3,EU Stage IIIA, EPA Marine Tier 2, IMO Tier II||More Less|
- Proven reliability and durability - Robust diesel strength design prolongs life and lowers owning and operating costs - Broad operating speed range - PTO drive options provide flexible access to auxiliary power for pumps and other needs
ADEM A4 engine management system integrates speed control, air/fuel ratio control, and ignition/detonation controls into a complete engine management control system with integrated digital ignition, engine protection and monitoring
- Water-cooled exhaust manifold and turbo maintain ATEX-compliant skin temperature during operation - Air Inlet shut-off enables emergency shut-off for operator
- Front, right, and rear dipstick - Remote oil and fuel filters - 12V and 24V electronic systems to improve application flexibility
- Air inlet for cold starting capability - Messenger display for operator friendly diagnostics - Spark arresting muffler
For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meet your exact needs with a factory custom package. Cat® engines, generators, enclosures, controls, radiators, transmissions — anything your project requires — can be custom designed and matched to create a one-of-a kind solution. Custom packages are globally supported and are covered by a one-year warranty after startup
Caterpillar has a full line of engine/transmission packages that can be fully integrated with your axle, hydraulics, and operator interface. Cat transmissions deliver continuous operation under full load, smooth shifting at any speed, and maximum up time, with unmatched durability and easy maintenance.
Large variety of factory installed engine attachments reduces packaging time
Every engine is full-load tested to ensure proper engine performance.
- More than 2,200 dealer outlets - Cat factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your petroleum engine - Cat parts and labor warranty - Preventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore-failure options - S•O•SSM program matches your oil and coolant samples against Caterpillar set standards to determine: - Internal engine component condition - Presence of unwanted fluids - Presence of combustion by-products - Site-specific oil change interval
Ownership of these manufacturing processes enables Caterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products. - Cast engine blocks, heads, cylinder liners, and flywheel housings - Machine critical components - Assemble complete engine
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.