Cat® Dealer Service
Buy any piece of Cat® equipment and also get the full support and commitment of your local Cat Dealer.Contact your local dealer
|Minimum Rating||536.0 bhp 400.0 bkW||More Less|
|Maximum Rating||536.0 bhp 400.0 bkW||More Less|
|Governor and Protection||Electronic ADEM™ A4 Electronic ADEM™ A4||More Less|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged-Aftercooled Turbocharged-Aftercooled||More Less|
|Displacement||928.0 in3 15.2 L||More Less|
|Flywheel and Flywheel Housing||SAE No. 1 SAE No. 1||More Less|
|Flywheel Teeth||113 (SAE 1) 113 (SAE 1)||More Less|
|Rotation (from flywheel end)||Counterclockwise Counterclockwise||More Less|
|Stroke||6.7 in. 171.0 mm||More Less|
|Bore||5.4 in 137.0 mm||More Less|
|Emissions||IMO Tier II Certified, Marine Tier 2 Certified, Marine Tier 3 Capable IMO Tier II Certified, Marine Tier 2 Certified, Marine Tier 3 Capable||More Less|
• Standard factory certifications improve worksite safety • - Class I Division 2 (NEC 500) • - Class I Zone 2 (NEC 505) • - ATEX Directive (94/9/EC) Group II • - 3G Environments (Zone 2) with Gas Group IIA • - Electrical IIC and Temperature Class T3 • Electrical harness and connectors are certified as intrinsically safe for Zone 2 and for protection against flame propagation • Certified flameproof intake system to prevent any internal explosions from propagating to external atmosphere • Industry-standard ADEM A4 control system improves operator interface • Fully certified engine for easy integration to other certified components and systems • Additional NEC/ATEX components available for fail-safe auxiliary system monitoring • Customer harness, messenger display, hand throttle control and auxiliary temperature sensors • Certified optional components for skid integration • Class 1 Division 2 alternator, ATEX-approved alternator, gear-driven air compressor, fan belts, and exhaust gas cooler connection option • Certified automatic engine shutdown system
• Factory-certified engines for hazardous location applications allow simplified rig certification for OEM • Optimized for demanding well service applications • Workover, pumping, cementing, blending, and acidizing • Maintains high power over broad range of operating speeds, improving performance • Steady torque rise provides superior load acceptance • Optimized ambient and altitude capabilities for operating flexibility • Engine certified to maintain T3 skin temperatures for up to 50°C ambient applications
Meets today’s emissions requirements for well service applications • IMO Tier II, Marine Tier 2, Marine Tier 3 capable
• World-class reliability and durability • Factory-certified engines reduce OEM’s overall certification costs • Improved serviceability versus the competition • Industry-leading component overhaul life • Rugged Caterpillar testing on all components improves uptime
ADEM A4 control system providing integrated ignition, speed governing, protection, and controls, including detonationsensitive variable ignition timing. ADEM A4 has improved: user interface, display system, shutdown controls, and system diagnostics
For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meet your exact needs with a factory custom package. Cat® engines, generators, enclosures, controls, radiators, transmissions, aftertreatment solutions — anything your project requires — can be custom designed and matched to create a one-of-a kind solution. Custom packages are globally supported and are covered by a one-year warranty after startup.
• Caterpillar has a full line of engine-transmission packages that can be fully integrated with your axle, hydraulics, and operator interface. • - C15 ACERT™ Cat optimized transmission matches: TH35-E81, CX31-P600, CX35-P800 • Hazardous Location Certification of the Cat transmission is currently the responsibility of the OEM/packager.
• More than 2,200 dealer outlets • Caterpillar factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your petroleum engine • Caterpillar parts and labor warranty. Preventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore-failure options
Ownership of these manufacturing processes enables Caterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products. - Cast engine blocks, heads, cylinder liners, and flywheel housings - Machine critical components - Assemble complete engine
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.