From a large supply ranging in age and hour – to Cat Certified Used Equipment, financing, and extended service coverage options – Cat dealers offer affordable alternatives to new machines and engines. Used inventory includes trucks, track-type tractors, excavators, graders, loaders, forklifts, engines, generator sets, work tools and more.
Shop for Cat Equipment on CatUsed.Cat.com
Cat Used Equipment Benefits:
- A thorough inspection using the latest technology
- Unmatched knowledge of Cat equipment
- Unbeatable service and product support
- Extended coverage options available
- Maintenance history
When you need service and support, the Cat dealer network is unmatched. From getting parts quickly to analyzing problems effectively, there are Cat dealers worldwide at your service.
Cat® Certified Used
Cat® Certified Used machines are high-quality machines that have been inspected and serviced to strict Caterpillar standards. Every used machine that achieves ‘certified’ status has undergone a rigorous 140 point inspection and is serviced using genuine Cat parts, fluids and filters.
Cat Certified Used machines include a wide range of products – from articulated off-highway trucks, paving rollers and motor graders, to excavators, backhoe, skid steer and wheel loaders – all less than 4 years old and sold with a 6 month/1500 hour Powertrain and Hydraulics Equipment Protection Plan.
Contact your Cat Dealer
The Cat Certified Used quality standard:
- Less than 4 years old or 1500 hours for Local Contractors machines
- Less than 4 years old or 4000 hours for Core Industry & Paving machines
- Less than 4 years old or 6000 hours for Mining machines
- Passed a 140 point Cat Certified inspection with all items in good* condition or better
- Good visual appearance
- Most recent maintenance completed
- Operating and Maintenance manuals are included with the machine
- More than 50% remaining life on undercarriage or tyres
- Service completed with genuine Cat parts
* ”Good” defined as replacement not required. Operating conditions and visual appearance is consistent with overall age/hours of machine