Since 2001, PartStore™ Integrated Procurement has been providing an industry-leading integrated parts ordering solution to help streamline the ordering process.
Customers who can procure parts and receive electronic invoices through this integrated procurement connection experience transaction cost savings of as much as 50% or more, depending on their current processes.
One customer stated they were able to eliminate half of their manual process steps as a result of a successful Integrated Procurement connection to their Caterpillar dealer. Improvements were made in the following processes:
- Invoice reconciliation
- Accounts payable
PartStore Integrated Procurement (PS/IP) offers customers:
- Efficiency - Orders are placed directly from your business system to the Caterpillar dealer's system, reducing the manual effort and eliminating duplicate entry. Electronic invoices can then be sent by the Caterpillar dealer to your business system and automatically reconciled with the original purchase order.
- Order Accuracy - Select parts from several sources:
- Caterpillar's online parts manuals within PartStore Web,
- Frequent order lists created within PartStore Web, or
- The business system's list of Caterpillar parts and prices that can be updated electronically on a regular basis.
- Instant Information - Real-time price and availability helps you make informed purchasing decisions even after business hours.
- Automated Stock Replenishment - Stock replenishment orders can automatically be placed without manual intervention.
- Cost Savings - All of these benefits can result in significant transaction cost savings.
Order parts online, anytime. Contact your local Cat® Dealer to get started.