ACCESS PARTSTORE™ WEB THROUGH YOUR DEALER'S WEBSITE
Since 1999, PartStore™ Web has been offering customers around the world electronic parts ordering capabilities.
This web application is accessed from your Cat® dealer's website where users register, request access, and begin ordering parts.
If you don't know a part number, you can search for parts using:
- Service Information System (SIS) - Caterpillar® parts books containing over 800,000 serial number-specific Cat parts.
- General Parts Information (GPI) Catalog - Non serial number-specific parts catalog containing general maintenance parts and tools and supplies.
Benefits in the parts ordering process include:
- Efficiency - User preferences eliminate unnecessary steps from your ordering process and set defaults for commonly required fields. Frequent order lists save time by letting you place orders using lists that you or your Cat Dealer have created.
- Instant Information - Real-time price and availability helps you make informed purchasing decisions even after business hours.
- Options - Alternate parts options such as remanufactured, Cat Classic™ Parts, dealer exchange, and used are automatically displayed and available for purchase.
- Tracking - Online order history, invoice review, and remanufactured core status help you keep accurate records. Email order acknowledgments confirm your order and help you stay informed.
Order parts online, anytime. Contact your local Cat Dealer to get started.