YOUR BUSINESS IS MINIMIZING WASTE. SO IS OURS.
Waste handling is arguably the toughest industry in terms of wear on heavy equipment. Loads are unpredictable, the environment is abrasive and corrosive, and underfoot conditions may be unstable at best. You need durable equipment that performs reliably and safely with a minimum of operator hassle and unscheduled service, while maximizing material handling volume, compaction and operating budget.
Powerful, purpose-built Cat® equipment, Waste Handling Arrangements and Work Tools are made specifically for the demands of the Waste Industry, providing the durability and efficiency that save your operation time, money and air space. And Cat technologies like CAES, Product Link and Work Area Vision System help improve compaction and protect machine health and worker safety while they cut the costs of injury, damage, fines and liability.
Caterpillar Waste Industry Benefits:
- Most complete selection of purpose-built waste handling equipment.
- Cat Work Tools that extend the capabilities of your machines.
- Cat dealer network provides most responsive parts and service support.
- Customer service agreements that lower maintenance and inventory costs.
- Operator training improves productivity, safety, and cuts costs and rework.