COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Caterpillar equips every Tier 4 Interim/Stage IIIB engine with ACERT™ technology with an ideal combination of electronic, fuel, air and aftertreatment components, based on engine size, the type of application and the geographic location in which it will work. Applying technologies systematically and strategically optimizes them to meet our customers’ high expectations for productivity, fuel efficiency, reliability and service life. The right technology fine-tuned for the right application results in:Improved fuel efficiency up to 5 percent improvement in fuel efficiency.
- Power and performance integrated design boosts power and performance across applications.
- Reliability through commonality and simplicity of designmaximized uptime and reduced cost with world-class support from the cat dealer network.
- Long life cat durability and long life to overhaul.
- Minimized impact of service and maintenance on operating costs.
- Smooth transition to tier 4 final design and modular aftertreatment pave the way for a smooth transition to tier 4 final/stage iv solution. No additional space required..
- Reduced emissions up to 90 percent reduction in particulate matter (pm) and 50 percent reduction in oxides of nitrogen (nox).