When it comes to innovation, our research and development teams are focused on one thing: designing equipment that makes Cat customers more successful. We turn our top talent loose on the biggest challenges our customers face. And time after time, they return with answers—applying technologies in new ways to improve safety, efficiency and profitability.
In January of 2015, the 336F XE, our newest hybrid, was recognized by Equipment Journal as one of 2014’s Top 100 New Machines and Attachments. With this honor, the XE model carries forward a legacy of award-winning innovation initiated by its predecessor, the 336E H.
- Since its introduction in 2012, the 336E H has been widely recognized by industry, education, government and the media.
- Readers of Roads and Bridges magazine honored the excavator with the 2014 Contractor’s Choice Gold Award.
- CALSTART, North America’s largest clean transportation consortium, gave the machine its 2014 Blue Sky Award.
- Environmental Leader, a major provider of environmental and energy news for business, named the 336E H its Top Product of 2014, calling it a “game-changing product” with “a clearly quantified payback that makes it a sensible investment.”
- The 336E H received the 2014 CONEXPO-CON/AGG Innovation Award for Earthmoving, a 2013 Silver Award from the Edison Universe, the 2013 Sustainability Award from the State of Illinois and Platt’s 2013 Global Energy Award, an honor some compare to an Academy Award.
If you’re curious about how Cat hydraulic hybrid technology could help you achieve breakthrough gains in productivity and fuel efficiency, talk to your Cat® dealer to learn more.