Get More Done with Cat® Connect Technology and Services
In the landscaping, snow and ice business, the pressure’s always on to get more done in less time. That means you’re constantly on the lookout for ways to improve uptime and efficiency, whether you’re moving dirt or rock or clearing roads or parking lots. Discover how Cat® Connect, an intelligent suite of hardware, software and consultative services, can help you finish your work and get started on what’s next fast.
- Link is a telematics system available for all types and brands of landscaping, snow and ice equipment. Machine monitoring and remote fleet management help you improve utilization and bid and schedule jobs more accurately.
- Grade is a machine control grading system available on small dozers and box blade attachments for skid steer and compact track loaders. By automating machine functions, grade control can help you work faster, improving efficiency up to 50% versus traditional methods.
- Payload is an onboard weighing system for Cat wheel loaders. It eliminates trips to the weighing scale for faster, more cost-effective loading.
- Detect includes CCTV cameras and vehicle tracking devices for all types and brands of equipment. By reducing the chance of accidents and theft, it helps you keep your machines working when and where you need them.
- Productivity Services include utilization trends, productivity benchmarks, onsite training, job setup and design, and even guaranteed production results.
- Equipment Management Services help you stay on top of monitoring, maintenance and repairs. You can benchmark peak performance and keep every asset operating at those levels.
- Safety Services help you avoid lost production due to accidents by identifying when fatigue, distraction or unsafe actions may be jeopardizing productivity.