Improve Operator Performance with Cat® Connect Technology and Services
It’s no secret skilled operators are in high demand in the quarry and aggregates businesses these days. Whether you face a shortage of qualified workers, anticipate retirements in the near future or simply want to keep your seasoned pros happy on the job, Cat® Connect can help. Find out how this intelligent suite of hardware, software and consultative services for the quarry and aggregates industries can help you get more out of any operator—regardless of experience level.
- Payload is an onboard weighing system found on Cat wheel loaders, excavators, trucks and wheel tractor scrapers that improves operator accuracy and efficiency. You can monitor cycle times and production to motivate performance improvement.
- Link is a telematics system available for all types and brands of quarry and aggregates equipment. Machine monitoring and remote fleet management help you track operator performance to identify training opportunities.
- Detect includes CCTV cameras and vehicle tracking devices for all types and brands of quarry and aggregates equipment. It increases operator visibility and confidence in any jobsite condition.
- Command is remote equipment technology found on select Cat dozers, wheel loaders and skid steer loaders. Heavy equipment remote control eliminates the effects of vibration and sound, reducing operator fatigue.
- Grade is a machine control grading system available for many types of quarry and aggregates equipment. Intelligent control simplifies operation to reduce operator inputs and fatigue and improves efficiency up to 50% versus traditional methods.
- Productivity Services help you align your resources to get top productivity from every operator.
- Safety Services help prevent fatigue, distraction and other safety concerns from keeping your operators performing at peak levels.
- Equipment Management Services include expert advice on using asset data to identify training opportunities, as well as performance reporting and benchmarking.