Improve Operator Performance with Cat® Connect Technology and Services
It’s no secret skilled operators are in high demand in the construction industry these days. Whether you face a shortage of qualified workers, anticipate retirements in the near future or simply want to keep your seasoned pros happy on the job, Cat® Connect can help. Find out how this intelligent suite of hardware, software and consultative services for the construction industry can help you get more out of any operator—regardless of experience level.
- Grade is a machine control grading system available for many types of construction equipment. Intelligent control simplifies operation to reduce operator inputs and fatigue and improves efficiency up to 50% versus traditional methods.
- Payload is an onboard weighing system found on Cat wheel loaders, excavators, trucks and wheel tractor scrapers that improves operator accuracy and efficiency. You can monitor cycle times and production to identify training opportunities.
- Compact is intelligent compaction technology available for many brands of compaction equipment. Real-time feedback empowers operators to do more accurate work, more quickly, improving uniformity and eliminating guesswork.
- Link is a telematics system available for all types and brands of construction equipment. Machine monitoring and remote fleet management help you track operator performance to identify training opportunities and motivate improvements.
- Detect includes CCTV cameras and vehicle tracking devices for all types and brands of construction equipment. It increases operator visibility and confidence in any jobsite conditions.
- Command is remote equipment technology found on select Cat dozers and wheel loaders. Using automated construction equipment eliminates the effects of vibration and sound, reducing operator fatigue.
- Productivity Services help you align your resources to get top productivity from every operator.
- Safety Services include expert advice on using asset data to identify training opportunities, as well as performance reporting and benchmarking.
- Equipment Management Services let you take advantage of third-party expertise to control costs related to asset use, maintenance and health.