Increase Your Productivity with Cat® Connect Technology and Services
In the construction industry, the pressure’s always on to get more done in less time. That means you’re constantly on the lookout for ways to work more efficiently, whether you’re grading, loading, digging or hauling. Discover how Cat® Connect, an intelligent suite of hardware, software and consultative services for the construction industry, can help you increase your productivity.
- Grade is a machine control grading system available for many types of construction equipment. By automating machine functions, grade control can help your operators work faster, improving efficiency up to 50% versus traditional methods.
- Payload is an onboard weighing system found on Cat wheel loaders, excavators, trucks and wheel tractor scrapers. It eliminates trips to the weighing scale, reducing cycle times by 10%.
- Compact is intelligent compaction technology available for many brands of compaction equipment. Advanced measurements and real-time guidance tell operators exactly when and where to work, so they can meet targets faster.
- Command is remote equipment technology found on select Cat dozers and wheel loaders. Automated construction equipment lets you work where and when others cannot and reduce shift change and travel times.
- Link is a telematics system available for all types and brands of construction equipment. Machine monitoring and remote fleet management help you improve asset utilization and bid and schedule jobs more accurately.
- Detect includes CCTV cameras and vehicle tracking devices for all types and brands of equipment. By reducing the chance of accidents and theft, it helps you keep your machines working when and where you need them.
- Productivity Services include utilization trends, productivity benchmarks, onsite training, jobsite setup and design, and even guaranteed production results.
- Equipment Management Services help you stay on top of monitoring, maintenance and repairs. You can benchmark peak performance and keep every asset operating at those levels.
- Safety Services help you avoid lost production due to accidents by identifying when fatigue, distraction or unsafe actions may be jeopardizing productivity.