Run a Safe Operation with Cat® Connect Technology and Services
Keeping your people and assets safe and secure every day is a top priority. But on a busy paving job, it can also present big challenges. You can’t be everywhere at once to monitor equipment, operators, ground workers and site visitors. That’s where Cat Connect can help. Discover how to build—and sustain—a safety-first culture with this intelligent suite of hardware, software and consultative services for the paving industry.
- Detect includes CCTV cameras and vehicle tracking devices for all types and brands of paving equipment. It alerts operators to people and objects in danger zones, improves visibility and lets you control who can operate equipment and when.
- Compact is intelligent compaction technology available for many brands of asphalt and roller compactors. Advanced measurements and real-time guidance delivered in the cab limit the number of testing personnel required on the ground.
- Link is a telematics system available for all types and brands of paving equipment. Machine monitoring and remote fleet management let you know when unsafe actions occur, so you can act quickly to prevent accidents.
- Grade is a machine control grading system available for many types of paving equipment. Automated grade control reduces the need for stakes and checkers on site and lets operators focus on the work rather than the controls.
- Safety Services help your employees understand and mitigate the risks of fatigue, distraction and unsafe actions in order to build a safety-first culture.
- Productivity Services let you remove people from harm’s way when mapping sites or measuring productivity, as well as train operators to run equipment in the safest ways.
- Equipment Management Services keep your machines in top shape, so you can avoid safety incidents resulting from equipment or component failure.