Ideal for larger equipment with multiple sensors producing rich amounts of data, Essentials Service is the ultimate fleet tracking and management tool. Use this telematics option to boost production and profits, cut maintenance costs, improve operator performance and run a safer jobsite.
What does it provide?
- Remote machine monitoring
- Utilization, hour and fuel reporting
- Maintenance tracking
- Fault code, health, safety and operator abuse alerts
- Cycle and payload monitoring
What can it do for me?
- Get more out of every asset by spotting over- and under-utilization, monitoring cycles and payloads, and distributing work more efficiently across your jobsite.
- Get more out of every operator by identifying areas for training and comparing individual performances to encourage improvement.
- Drive down spending by noting areas where you can reduce idle time and associated fuel burn. This will help you identify assets that can be eliminated and make more informed repair/replace decisions.
- Improve bids and scheduling by monitoring hours and fuel used on past projects.
- Increase resale value by documenting actual working hours.
- Minimize downtime by identifying problems before failure, staying on top of service intervals and scheduling maintenance proactively.
- Save time and effort by eliminating manual location tracking and reporting.
- Help prevent theft, vandalism and unwanted operation—and their associated costs—by setting up virtual site boundaries.
- Run a safer jobsite by taking action immediately when unsafe operation occurs—even when you’re far from the jobsite.