When repowering your vessel, the Cat 3512 Tier 3 engine may prove to be an easier and more rewarding investment – and give you a little breathing space. It has the same small engine room footprint as there is no demand for an aftertreatment unit. What’s more, it’ll give you the power you already expect.
If that sounds interesting, then contact your local Cat dealer who will be happy to help you weigh up your options. And don’t delay: this engine is available for a limited time only. All orders for the Cat 3512 engine must be placed before September 1, 2016.
Repowering with the Cat® 3512 Tier 3 engine
• Meets EPA Tier 3 and IMO II emissions
• Same small engine room footprint as 3512 Tier 2
• No demand for aftertreatment unit
• No compromise on power (1340-2366 bhp)
• High displacement (3574 in3)
• Efficient speed range (1600-1800 rpm)
• Cat Financial and Insurance solutions to help you manage and minimize risks