Our remanufactured piston crown is guaranteed by an approved and patented process exclusive to Cat and MaK™ dealers. It is machined to original OEM dimensions to ensure a correct fit to the piston ring, as well as good distribution of gas forces to reduce wear.
This part allows you to quickly replace a piston crown without worrying about its fit. And because we consolidate all work in a globally consistent process, we achieve high quality and lower costs so you can get your vessel up and running quickly and cost-effectively.
- Full 12 months factory guarantee
- Unique and exclusive MaK service
- Technically approved by Caterpillar
- Cost effective and high quality
What makes the difference?
- Machined to original OEM dimensions
- Surface grinding with cross finish
- Highly effective masking technique
- No chrome delamination or layering
- Correct fit and function of piston ring
- Good distribution of gas forces
- No additional edge loading
- Reduced ring groove wear and tear
- Correct piston ring tension
- Good lubrication, low liner wear, no blow by
To learn more about our piston crowns and get answers to some frequently asked questions, download our brochure here.