Now you can meet all your onboard power needs with one engine that’s so reliable, so quiet and so hands-off you’ll probably forget it’s even there. Check out five ways the all-new Cat® C4.4 ACERT marine generator set makes your job easier:
1. It’s plug-and-play. A single-circuit cooling system — one keel cooler versus two — makes the C4.4 ACERT incredibly fast and easy to install, saving you time and money whether you’re building a new vessel or repowering an existing one.
2. It’s clean, quiet and smoke-free. The C4.4 ACERT runs on an extremely reliable common rail fuel system that generates little noise and zero smoke, keeping your vessel (and the air around you) clean.
3. It’s virtually maintenance-free. The C4.4 ACERT’s hydraulic valve lash adjusters work automatically — no time-consuming or costly manual adjustment needed. Water pumps are gear-driven, so there are no belts to fail. No zinc anodes are required, and the oil change interval is a lengthy 500 hours. It all adds up to less time and money spent on regular maintenance.
4. It’s self-priming. If you run out of fuel, there’s no need to “bleed” the C4.4 ACERT’s fuel system manually. Just turn the key and let the fuel prime pump do its job.
5. It’s fully compliant. Concerned about Subchapter M? You don’t need to worry about failing inspection requirements with the safe, modern, reliable C4.4 ACERT.
Here’s another benefit: On the rare occasions your C4.4 ACERT requires maintenance, all it takes is one phone call to the nearest Cat dealer to get the parts and support you need. And if you’re powering your vessel with a Cat propulsion engine, like the C7.1, service is even simpler — these two power platforms share common parts and Cat dealer service technicians are certified to work on both.
Want to learn more about the all-new C4.4 ACERT marine generator set and how it can simplify life onboard your vessel? View all the specs, then talk to your local Cat dealer about special offers available now.