REBUILD PART OR ALL OF YOUR DOZER — FOR MAXIMUM LIFE AND MAXIMUM VALUE
The durability and reliability of Cat® dozers are unmatched in the industry. It’s not unusual for a Cat dozer to log more than 100,000 hours. With a heavy, strong and durable frame as the backbone, the machine, power train and major components are built to be rebuilt, so you can take advantage of a cost-effective second life of like-new performance at a fraction-of-new price.
The Cat rebuild program offers a like-new machine with a new warranty and serial number. Rebuilds are performed by trained and certified Cat dealer service professionals using genuine Cat parts. Your Cat dealer will help you select the rebuild option that's right for your dozer.
- Cat Certified Rebuild. The most comprehensive option, a Cat Certified Rebuild is a complete remanufacture of the dozer to the original factory specs. The machine is torn down to the frame and rebuilt from the ground up with rebuilt or new components. Thanks to the incorporation of the latest engineering updates, in some cases the rebuilt dozer is better than the original.
- Certified Power Train Rebuild. This option includes only those components that are part of the power train, which can help your operation balance price and performance requirements. A rebuilt dozer power train can restore performance, increase machine availability and greatly extend its productive service life.
- Hydraulic Rebuild. You may choose a rebuild focused on your hydraulic or hydrostatic systems, which is a great choice when the rest of the machine is running strong. A hydraulic rebuild restores pumps, motors, valves, accumulators, hoses, tubes, tanks, coolers and cylinders.
- Certified Machine Component Rebuild. Like a hydraulic rebuild, a machine component rebuild focuses on specific components that may need attention when the rest of the machine is still performing well. This rebuild ensures the components are assembled and tested to Cat cleanliness and performance specifications and includes critical engineering updates.
- Certified Engine Rebuild. Cat engines can be rebuilt for a second life—at a fraction of the cost of an engine replacement. Engine rebuilds includes the latest required updates and optional performance enhancement upgrades.