Keep downtime to a minimum, eliminate unnecessary service trips to your sites and speed up repairs with Cat® Remote Services. All you need to take advantage of these time- and money-saving tools is Cat Product Link™ hardware installed on your equipment.* Cat Remote Services include:
1. The dealer determines when new software is required and authorizes Remote Flash.
2. Software is downloaded to the equipment while it’s still in operation.
3. The customer then intiates the software to be installed on the individual equipment control modules. For Oil & Gas applications, customer must be within 75m of equipment to initiate the software update.
4. The customer is notified and thie install is complete.
1. Customer call the dealer to report an issue with the equipment.
2. The dealer technician initiates a Remote Troubleshoot session, accessing live equipment diagnostics information, and remotely indentifies problems.
3. If required, the technician arrives on site to carry out the repair, with the correct parts in hand.
4. Equipment is operating at full efficiency with minimal downtime.
*Contact your Cat dealer to see if your equipment is eligible for Cat Remote Services.
Tune in to the Cat® Power podcast for straight talk and expert insights on what’s working, what’s new and what’s trending in the global oil and gas and marine industries.Learn More
In just a few clicks Cat® Remote Fleet Vision allows you to locate, track and manage all your assets and receive customized data.Learn More
Oil & Gas Customer Value Agreements make it easy to own Cat® equipment and keep it ready to work. Find out what comes in a CVA and how your operation benefits.Learn More