GOT QUESTIONS? THE NEW VISIONLINK® HAS ANSWERS.
Where are my machines? When are they running? How can they be more productive? Get the answers to these — and countless other questions about your assets and operations — with the latest version of VisionLink®, our award-winning fleet management software.
VisionLink gathers accurate, up-to-the minute data generated by your assets and serves it up to you in easy-to-digest bites. You get a full picture of your fleet, including location, health and productivity insights that will help you make more informed decisions about your operation.
TASK-FOCUSED APPLICATIONS HELP YOU TURN CHALLENGES INTO OPPORTUNITIES
The newest version of VisionLink gives you access to four task-focused applications, designed to help you increase production, control costs, improve operator performance and run a safer operation. Unified Fleet delivers fleet management data: location, hours, idle time, fuel use, asset status and operation. Knowing if, when, where and how every asset is being used can help you improve utilization, reduce idle time and fuel burn, bid and schedule projects more accurately and even eliminate assets that aren’t earning their keep.
- Unified Fleet delivers fleet management data: location, hours, idle time, fuel use, asset status and operation. Knowing if, when, where and how every asset is being used can help you improve utilization, reduce idle time and fuel burn, bid and schedule projects more accurately and even eliminate assets that aren’t earning their keep.
- Unified Service provides maintenance data: fault codes, fluid analysis, inspections and more. With that information, you can monitor equipment health and manage service to avoid downtime. You’ll also know when unsafe actions occur, so you can act quickly to prevent accidents.
- Unified Productivity lets you track machine use, payload, volume, cycles and even project productivity. That’s data you can use to make sure you’re operating at optimum efficiency. You can identify operator training opportunities and even compare individuals’ numbers to motivate improvements.
- Administrator offers enhanced administration capabilities, making it easy to manage asset settings, users, reports, notifications, groups and projects.
NEW FEATURES DELIVER MORE FUNCTIONALITY, MORE FREQUENTLY
The latest VisionLink release gives you easy access to the information you need to make decisions that improve profitability. Key capabilities and features include:
- Enhanced fleet support to cover your entire jobsite
- Customizable dashboards with dynamic reporting capabilities
- Role-based solutions that deliver critical information faster
- Multiple language capabilities
- Single sign-on for the entire suite
- Full functionality across all devices: desktop, tablet and mobile phone
- Updated web technologies and architecture for a better user experience
- Online help portal with 24/7 access to videos and instruction
If you’re looking for next-generation asset monitoring and fleet management, look no further than the new VisionLink. It’s the best way to dig deep into your jobsite performance and make decisions that boost your bottom line.