- Continuously variable transmission delivers smooth, fast acceleration and speed on grade.
- Machine maneuvering on grade is made easy with speed-hold and anti-rollback.
- Integrated continuously variable transmission provides maximum, steady power at optimal speeds.
- Advanced rimpull control for best loading efficiency in the pile and tire wear reduction.
- New Autodig with Auto Set Tires for consistent high bucket fill factors.
- Application Profiles optimize machine settings for different applications at one push of a button.
- Job Aids help operators improve and optimize their operating skills.
- Performance Series Buckets utilize a system-based approach to balance bucket shape against the machine’s linkage, resulting in higher fill factors and better material retention when compared with other buckets of the same rated capacity.
- Automatic engine idle shutdown system significantly reduces idle time, overall operating hours, and fuel consumption.
- Dual ride control accumulator system enables a wide payload range and better ride quality.
- Standard manual front differential provides additional traction when needed. Automatic front and rear locks are available as an option.
- Optional aggregate handler configuration offers higher payload capability for loose aggregate handling.**
- With Fusion™ Quick Coupler, buckets can be changed without leaving the cab, allowing the machine to quickly move from task to task.
**Optional configurations and equipment may vary from region to region and require conformance to Caterpillar payload policy. Consult your dealer or Caterpillar representative for details.
- Standard Cat technologies to monitor, manage, and enhance your jobsite operations.
– Cat Payload with Assist provides accurate weighing*** of the bucket payloads. Data is displayed in real time to improve productivity and loading accuracy with manual tip-off.
– Product Link™ wirelessly connects the machine to the office, giving you access to production and essential health information needed to make timely, fact-based decisions to help you better run your business.
– New Autodig allows the operator to fully automate bucket loading to improve fill factors and loading time.
– Auto Set Tires promotes proper loading technique, significantly reducing tire slip and tire wear.
– Onboard Job Aids and Operator Controls Help to ease operation.
- Optional Cat Advanced Payload with Assist:
– Tip Off Assist automatizes load adjustment of the final bucket to match hauling unit target.
– Enhanced lists management, site integration, and extended scale features to help manage and improve productivity and profitability of operations.
- Optional Cat Productivity subscription provides detailed and comprehensive actionable information to help you manage and improve the productivity and profitability of your operations.
***Not legal for trade.
- Application-specific arrangements direct from the factory for optimized performance and added durability in the toughest applications, including:
– Industrial and waste models feature guarding and reinforcement necessary for work in transfer stations, recycling depots, scrap yards, and demolition sites.