- Standard Cat technologies to monitor, manage, and enhance your jobsite operations.
– Cat Payload with Assist provides accurate weighing* of the bucket payloads. Data is displayed in real time to improve productivity and loading accuracy with manual tip-off.
– Product Link™ wirelessly connects the machine to the office, giving you access to production and essential health information needed to make timely, fact-based decisions to help you better run your business.
– New Autodig allows the operator to fully automate bucket loading to improve fill factors and loading time.
– Auto Set Tires promotes proper loading technique, significantly reducing tire slip and tire wear.
- Optional Cat Advanced Payload* with Assist:
– Tip Off Assist automatizes load adjustment of the final bucket to match hauling unit target.
– Enhanced lists management, site integration, and extended scale features to help manage and improve productivity and profitability of operations.
*Not legal for trade.
- Optional Cat Productivity subscription provides detailed and comprehensive actionable information to help you manage and improve the productivity and profitability of your operations.
- Application-specific arrangements direct from the factory for optimized performance and added durability in the toughest applications, including:
– Industrial and waste models feature guarding and reinforcement necessary for work in transfer stations, recycling depots, scrap yards, and demolition sites.
– Forestry model increases lift and tilt capacities for efficient and productive log and chip handling in paper, pellet, and sawmills.
- The Cat® C7.1 engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V, and Japan 2014 emission standards.
- Cat diesel engines are required to use ULSD (ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel with 15 ppm of sulfur or less) or ULSD blended with the following lower-carbon intensity fuels up to: 20% biodiesel FAME (fatty acid methyl ester) * or 100% renewable diesel, HVO (hydrotreated vegetable oil) and GTL (gas-to-liquid) fuels. Refer to guidelines for successful application. Please consult your Cat dealer or “Caterpillar Machine Fluids Recommendations” (SEBU6250) for details.
- The Cat® clean emissions module includes Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC), and Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technologies to reduce the engine’s emissions.
- Engine Idle Shutdown Timer reduces fuel burn, greenhouse gas emissions and unnecessary idle time by shutting down the machine after a pre-set idling period.
- Autodig helps you work more efficiently and productively and reduce fuel burn, greenhouse gas emissions, machine wear and operator fatigue.
- Auto Set Tires reduce tire wear and lowers fuel burn and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Extended maintenance intervals not only reduce downtime but decrease the amount of fluid and filters that are replaced over the life of the machine.
- Cat® Payload technology maximizes loading efficiency, helping operators of every skill level work more accurately to reduce load time, fuel costs and greenhouse gas emissions. Upgrade to Advanced Payload for expanded features and capabilities that can further increase operator efficiency and accuracy.
- Cat VisionLink® displays the CO2 emissions for monitored assets, calculated by fuel type for the Runtime Fuel Burned each day in a selected date range.
- Remote Flash minimizes downtime and maintenance time while keeping your asset running with maximum efficiency. Alerts for machine updates are sent virtually from your Cat dealer and updates can be deployed without a dealer technician needing to be onsite.
- Remote Troubleshoot decreases maintenance time and keeps your machine running with maximum efficiency by allowing your Cat dealer to virtually test the machine while working. Once a problem is identified, a technician can fix it the first time, saving time and money.
*Engines with no aftertreatment devices can use higher blends, up to 100% biodiesel (for use of blends higher than 20% biodiesel, consult your Cat dealer).