• Cat C280 engines incorporate more than 20 years of proven component reliability and durability from 3600 engines
- Offshore drilling package provides single lift handling- Caterpillar warranty for all packaged components- Includes most ancillaries, ready-to-run package- Easy to handle and install, few shipped-loose parts
For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meetyour project needs with custom factory generator setsand mechanical packages. Cat engines, generators,controls, radiators, and transmissions can be customdesigned and matched in collaboration with our localdealers to create unique solutions. Custom packagesare globally supported and are covered by a one-yearwarranty after startup.
Large variety of factory-installed engine attachmentsincreases application flexibility and reduces installationtime.Testing• Every unit is full-load tested to ensure proper packageperformance• Full range of factory tests and reports are availableincluding performance, torsional-vibration analysis, fuelconsumption, engine, and generator special tests
• Every unit is full-load tested to ensure proper packageperformance• Full range of factory tests and reports are availableincluding performance, torsional-vibration analysis, fuelconsumption, engine, and generator special tests
More than 2,200 dealer outletsCaterpillar factory-trained dealer technicians serviceevery aspect of your Cat engineCaterpillar parts and labor warrantyPreventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore-failure optionsS•O•SSM program matches your oil and coolant samplesagainst Caterpillar set standards to determine:- Internal engine component condition- Presence of unwanted fluids and combustionby-products- Site-specific oil change interval
• C280 engines incorporate over 20 years of provencomponent reliability and durability from 3600 engines• Large field population in offshore applications providesproven performance, reliability, durability, andestablished worldwide product support network
Visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com to learn more.
- Electronic Unit Injection (EUI) fuel system providesoptimized combustion at any load- Lower specific fuel consumption at part load- Reduced transient smoke and emissions