Caterpillar E-Learning Operator Training CDs and Caterpillar Online Training are intended for operators and individuals who wish to improve their basic knowledge of machine controls, maintenance, inspection, safety, pre-operating and operating procedures. At the end of each lesson, you will be able to:
- Identify the personal safety, machine safety, and jobsite safety requirements.
- Locate and identify the safety warning signals and labels.
- Locate and describe the safety equipment found on the machine.
- Know correct machine mounting and dismounting procedures.
- Identify the factors that make the machine safe to operate.
- Identify existing or potential problems that might affect safe operation.
- Identify existing or potential problems while performing safety and maintenance inspections.
- Identify and locate major machine components.
- Understand International Organization for Standardization (ISO) symbols.
- Identify the various machine monitoring system warning levels.
- List all gauges and operator compartment controls.
- Understand the operating principles of all machine/implement controls.
- Starting the engine in various temperature conditions.
- Moving and stopping the machine.
- Know correct parking procedure.
- Using the start-up and shutdown list.
To train your operators, please contact Equipment Training Solutions
For information about the Demonstration & Learning Centers contact your local dealer.