To create a strong safety culture, you must address leadership behavior.
Effective leaders earn voluntary and passionate involvement. They lead by example and have a strong, positive influence on those around them.
But what does it really take to be an effective safety leader?
This course provides supervisors and managers development in the four basic skills required to be a safety leader.
If they understand and refine four specific skills, your leaders will position themselves and your organization for safety excellence.
Following the workshop participants will be able to:
- Create a strong safety accountability system.
- Create connectivity between safety, business operations, and employees.
- Identify how to earn personal credibility with employees by demonstrating credible consciousness.
- Build high levels of trust in business relationships.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve safety leadership capability.
Target Audience: Formal, informal and developing leaders
Course length: 2 days (total of 12-13 hours of instruction)