- New Autodig with Auto Set Tires for consistent high bucket fill factors deliver up to 10% more productivity compared to previous Cat model.
- Powershift transmission with lock-up clutch increases fuel efficiency while delivering optimal performance.
- Single clutch and lock-to-lock shifting for faster acceleration and speed on grades.
- Application Profiles optimize machine settings for different applications at one push of a button.
- Job Aids help operators improve and optimize their operating skills.
- Performance Series Buckets utilize a system-based approach to balance bucket shape against the machine’s linkage, resulting in higher fill factors and better material retention when compared with other buckets of the same rated capacity.
- Automatic engine idle shutdown system significantly reduces idle time, overall operating hours, and fuel consumption.
- Optional limited slip differentials increase traction and reduce tire slip, lowering operating costs.
- Optional aggregate handler configuration offers higher payload capability for loose aggregate handling.**
- Deeply integrated engine, power train, and hydraulic systems deliver unmatched productivity and fuel efficiency.
** Optional configurations and equipment may vary from region to region and require conformance to Caterpillar payload policy. Consult your dealer or Caterpillar representative for details.
- Standard Cat technologies to monitor, manage, and enhance your jobsite operations.
– Cat Payload with Assist provides accurate weighing*** of the bucket payloads. Data is displayed in real time to improve productivity and loading accuracy with manual tip-off.
– Product Link™ wirelessly connects the machine to the office, giving you access to production and essential health information needed to make timely, fact-based decisions to help you better run your business.
– New Autodig allows the operator to fully automate bucket loading to improve fill factors and loading time.
– Auto Set Tires promotes proper loading technique, significantly reducing tire slip and tire wear.
– Onboard Job Aids and Operator Controls Help to ease operation.
- Optional Cat Advanced Payload with Assist:
– Tip Off Assist automatizes load of the final bucket to match hauling unit target.
– Enhanced lists management, site integration, and extended scale features to help manage and improve productivity and profitability of operations.
- Optional Cat Productivity subscription provides detailed and comprehensive actionable information to help you manage and improve the productivity and profitability of your operations.
***Not legal for trade.
- Application-specific arrangements direct from the factory for optimized performance and added durability in the toughest applications, including:
– Industrial and waste models feature guarding and reinforcement necessary for work in transfer stations, recycling depots, scrap yards, and demolition sites.
– Forestry model increases lift and tilt capacities for efficient and productive log and chip handling in paper, pellet, and sawmills.
– Steel mill model is designed for the challenging work environment of steel mills and slag handling applications, incorporating an added level of safety.
– Block handler model is built with the strength and stability to get the work done in block quarries.