Cat® belt systems and belt products take on the world’s toughest jobs in both underground mining applications. Our versatile pre-engineered solutions are mobile, modular and flexible — easily transported for use in different areas of the mine; while our engineered systems are designed to meet our customers specific material handling needs. Both systems are supported by an experienced team of engineers who supervise installation.
Cat Belt Systems are designed using the latest technology-from various drive configurations to advanced belt tensioning control-providing our customers with the most reliable material handling solution.
Belt System Capabilities:
- Drives will all available types of transmission and starting technologies
- Discharge units available in different configurations
- Various take-up designs, with each model selected based on the application at hand
- Belt Storage Units that feature automatic belt “pay-out” while advancing and belt storage when retreating
- Intermediate and Tail Loading Sections available in a number of configurations for receiving material from an extensive range of haulage equipment.
- BC100 (Pre-Engineered) and BC200 (Custom Design) models available