The good news? 70% of your operating costs comes down to maintenance and operations, which you have the power to control. The bad news? The other 30% of those costs are due to application and underfoot conditions, which you can’t control.
The truth is there’s a lot that affects the life of your tracks, everything from the type of work you do to the way your operators maneuver the machine. But with proper cost management practices, you can significantly reduce those operating costs.