Your operation depends on reliable power, which is why you trust Cat engines and generator sets to keep your business moving forward. With added support from us, you can secure additional coverage that’s just as durable and long-lasting. Extended Service Coverage (ESC) for new, used and overhauled prime and rental generator sets protects your investment and your peace of mind.
Choosing coverage is as easy as following these four steps.
1. Choose from a variety of coverage options.
Extend your protection beyond the original factory warranty by choosing the coverage option that’s right for your situation.
- New ESC - Coverage for engines and generator sets is available in a variety of increments, if purchased before the end of your original factory warranty.
- Advantage ESC - Coverage is available after the end of the original factory warranty in various increments, before the first overhaul.
- Overhaul ESC - Coverage is available in a variety of increments and eligibility is determined once a qualifying overhaul has been completed by an authorised Cat dealer in accordance with the Overhaul ESC Checklist.
2. Identify your coverage needs.
Next, determine the age and current operating hours of your engine or generator set since the delivery or overhaul. You’ll also need to calculate the expected annual hours of use to choose the best ESC coverage terms to fit your needs.
3. Select your coverage level.
Then, choose from our Silver, Gold, Platinum or Platinum Plus coverage levels (New and Advantage ESC only) to get the exact amount of protection you need based on the "Coverage Matrix1" and "Additional Allowances". Overhaul ESC options are also available. Contact your local Cat dealer for details.
4. Purchase and register your ESC
Finally, work with your local Cat dealer to complete the coverage process—and get the protection and peace of mind you deserve.