- VisionLink® provides actionable data insights for all assets - regardless of fleet size or equipment manufacturer.* Review equipment data from your desktop or mobile device to maximize uptime and optimize assets. Dashboards provide information such as hours, miles, location, idle time, and fuel utilization. Make informed decisions that lower costs, simplify maintenance, and improve safety and security on your jobsite.
- VisionLink® Productivity gathers and summarizes machine telematics and jobsite data from all your equipment – regardless of the manufacture.* View actionable information such as idle time, fuel burn, location, payload, load counts, total cycles, and more to improve machine efficiency, productivity, and utilization. Access data anywhere via a mobile, tablet, or desktop device - on or off the jobsite.
- Cat® Inspect is a mobile application that allows you to easily perform digital preventative maintenance (PM) checks, inspections, and daily walkarounds. Inspections can easily be integrated with other Cat data systems like VisionLink® so you can keep a close eye on your fleet.
- Remote Troubleshoot is a mobile application that allows your Cat dealer to perform diagnostic testing on your connected machine remotely to help ensure that issues are resolved quickly and with less downtime.
- Remote Flash is a mobile application that allows you to update onboard software without a technician being present, allowing you to initiate software updates when convenient, increasing your overall operating efficiency.
- The Cat PL161 attachment locator allows you to track attachments across all worksites, reduce the number of lost attachments, and plan for attachment maintenance and replacement. The work tool recognition** feature automatically adjusts machine settings based on the selected tool.
* Data field availability can vary by equipment manufacturer.
** Recognition feature available on select excavator models. Consult your Cat dealer for details.
- The Cat C4.4 engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage V emission standards.
- The MH3024 emits up to 17% less CO2 than the previous MH3024-06*.
- Cat diesel engines are required to use ULSD (ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel with 15 ppm of sulfur or less) or ULSD blended with the following lower-carbon intensity fuels up to: 20% biodiesel FAME (fatty acid methyl ester) ** or 100% renewable diesel, HVO (hydrogenated vegetable oil) and GTL (gas-to-liquid) fuels. Refer to guidelines for successful application. Please consult your Cat dealer or "Caterpillar Machine Fluids Recommendations" (SEBU6250) for details.
- Auto Engine Speed Control helps reduce unnecessary fuel burn and greenhouse gas emissions by allowing the engine to automatically go into idle mode when the machine is not working.
- When engaged, one-touch idle helps operators conserve fuel and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by lowering engine speed when the machine is under no load and return to normal operating speed when desired.
- Cat Scheduled Oil Sampling (S-O-S) Services helps reveal excessive wear, contaminated fluids or other "unseen" issues that can shorten component life. In many cases, you can extend oil and coolant change intervals by using fluid monitoring. Consult your Cat dealer or the machine's operation and maintenance manual for more information.
- Extended maintenance intervals not only reduce downtime but decrease the amount of fluid and filters that are replaced over the life of the machine.
- VisionLink® displays the CO2 emissions for monitored assets, calculated by fuel type for the Runtime Fuel Burned each day in a selected date range.
- Remote Flash minimizes downtime and maintenance time while keeping your asset running with maximum efficiency. Alerts for machine updates are sent virtually from your Cat dealer and updates can be deployed without a dealer technician needing to be onsite.
- Remote Troubleshoot decreases maintenance time and keeps your machine running with maximum efficiency by allowing your Cat dealer to virtually test the machine while working. Once a problem is identified, a technician can fix it the first time, saving time and money.
*All comparisons to MH3024-06. Productivity, fuel and CO2 emissions vary by application. CO2 emissions calculations based on a reference work cycle using 2.2 U.S. gallons per hour of #2 U.S. diesel fuel based. Applies IPCC2006 methodology using U.S. EPA Emissions Hub emission factors. Includes DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) related CO2. Fuel measurements are at 15C. Estimated average fuel consumption improvements are based on tests or Product Link data where available. Productivity improvements are based on test data.
**Engines with no aftertreatment devices can use higher blends, up to 100% biodiesel.