Be More Productive
• Up to 12% improvement in productivity.
• Large size capacity coal scraper bowl to accommodate low density loose coal.
• Advanced productivity electronic control system (APECS) allows
the engine and transmission to communicate on a high level. This
communication allows the machine to better utilize the power and torque the engine is producing. The net result is moving more material.
• Use ground speed control to set the desired top speed and the machine will find the gear that works best for the engine and the transmission, providing a lower fuel burn.
• The machine speed limit feature replaces top gear selection, allowing the machine to find the correct gear that works best for the engine and transmission. Pulling the load in the correct gear, in most cases, results in lower engine load factor and lower fuel burn.
• Auto-stall assists in quickly bringing the transmission to an operating temperature at startup when the machine is working in a cold climate region.
• Cat Payload Estimator for scrapers is an earthmoving solution for optimal payload and jobsite efficiency. Payload Estimator achieves on-the-go weighing by using bowl lift cylinder pressure during the loaded haul segment. Payload Estimator is optimized to be used with sequence assist, which provides increased productivity with
less operator effort. Payload Estimator is an automatic feature when ordered with sequence assist.
Work in Comfort
• Reduce up to 14 individual operator commands per cycle with sequence assist (optional attachment).
• Steer with less effort using the newly designed high-pressure steering system.
• Enjoy interior improvements and a more ergonomic work environment with a 21% larger cab than the G Series cab.
• Intuitive, ergonomic controls keep operators focused on their work.
• Maintain desired cab temperature with automatic temperature control.
Designed for Safety
• Get in and out of the cab easier with the new powered access ladder system (optional attachment).
• Enhance an operator’s awareness of site surroundings with the optional work area vision system (WAVS).
• Seat belt indicator provides visual and audible alerts when the seat belt is not in use.
• Advanced cushion hitch allows the cushion hitch to prevent end stroke by having the ability to predict end stroke events and manage the rate of dampening, resulting in reduced hitch maintenance and improved operator ride in rough conditions.
• Easy ground level access to fuel, water, and engine oil.
Easy to Operate
• The spacious cab features easy, intuitive controls and excellent
visibility. The cab provides a comfortable working environment for all-day operations.
• Cat advanced ride management (ARM) seat suspension reduces end stroke movement of the load cylinder for a smoother ride.
• Engine Overspeed protection will automatically engage with no operator input when the machine is in eighth gear. The machine will assist in slowing the machine's speed by canceling the throttle command and engaging the engine compression brake.
Integrated Cat Technologies
• Monitor, manage, and enhance job site operations.
• Hit target grade faster and more accurately with Cat Grade technologies. Finish jobs in fewer passes and with less operator effort, saving you time and helping to increase profit.
• Product Link™ collects machine data that can be viewed online through web and mobile applications (optional attachment).
• Access information anytime, anywhere with VisionLink® – use it to make informed decisions that boost productivity, lower costs, simplify maintenance, and improve safety and security on your job site.
• Shorten the learning curve for inexperienced operators with load
assist (optional attachment).
• The new tractor hydraulic on-demand fan helps assist in lowering fuel consumption.
• Cat Grade Control (optional attachment) intelligently ensures the machine does not cut below grade in a cut area or overfill in the fill area.