- Cat Grade with Slope Assist automatically maintains pre-established blade position without a GPS signal – no additional hardware or software needed.
- Factory integrated Cat Grade with 3D uses a GPS signal to automatically adjust blade movements – both lift and tilt – as you follow the design. Save time, labor and materials on all phases of the job, from bulk earthmoving all the way to finish grade.
- Better theft protection with antennas integrated into the cab roof and GPS receivers mounted inside the cab.
- New Grade operator interface is more intuitive and easier to use. 10-inch (254 mm) touch screen, Android OS platform, operates like a smart phone.
- Slope Indicate shows machine cross-slope and fore/aft orientation right on the main display to help operators with slope work.
- Attachment Ready Option (ARO) comes from the factory with key sensors and wiring installed so you can easily upgrade to a fully integrated grade control or blade mounted system.
- Next generation dozers give you optimal mounting locations and floor routing, making it simple to install the aftermarket grade control system of your choice.
- All Cat Grade systems are compatible with radios and base stations from Trimble, Topcon, and Leica.
- Already invested in a grade infrastructure? You can install grade systems from Trimble, Topcon, and Leica onto the machine.
Optional Premium cab package includes remote control ready wiring, allowing for dealer installation of a plug-and-play roof-mounted remote control unit.
- Cat Command for Dozing* provides a remote control solution for enhanced safety and greater productivity and is offered as a Command Console for line-of-sight (LOS) remote control, or with a Command Station for LOS and non-line-of-sight (NLOS) remote control.
*Please consult with your Cat dealer for availability.